Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

The Official 2018-2019 Lake Whitney , Lake Aquilla hunting thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another came by just staying out of my range.

Comment

Friggin figures. I didn't get home in time to get my spot set up. Sometimes I really hate working out of town

Comment

Good luck storm

Comment

Good luck to those who made it out today.

Comment

Good luck to everyone out ther today! Be safe! I'm hunting family land today but will be back out there soon hopefully!

Comment

Nothing close enough for me today but next weekend its on!
              Texas Grown i found your duck hunting spot this is water that wasnt there last week and its holding ducks.

Comment

To bad the lake is closed to boating

((maybe. ).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                  To bad the lake is closed to boating

((maybe. ).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk
                  Is it closed to all boats or just power boats? I was coming down to do some scouting.

Comment

I haven't seen anything in regards to lake being closed to boating, but I think only a few private ramps are open, no public ramps?

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                      I haven't seen anything in regards to lake being closed to boating, but I think only a few private ramps are open, no public ramps?
                      Thanks. I figured the ramps were closed but that doesn't stop us kayak guys.

Comment

10-4, I don't know closed or not, but still seeing fishing reports on TFF for Whitney.

From 31 October- "The high water is not hindering the Striper Bite on Lake Whitney. *** Guide Service is still running trips everyday and catching limits."

Comment

Been a slow morning out here so far for me. Haven't seen anything. That's pretty unusual for this spot. How's every one else's hunt goin that's out this morning?

Comment

Had 2 doe run through tree line. Then 2 small bucks filter through about 7. Nothing since.

Comment

Jealous you guys see deer almost every sit it seems like. I am lucky to see a deer 1 out of every 5 sits!!

Comment

Originally posted by fowltrouble2 View Post
                                Jealous you guys see deer almost every sit it seems like. I am lucky to see a deer 1 out of every 5 sits!!
                                I was having the same luck. So I found a new spot, saw deer first sit and it's only an hour drive, vs 2 hours to my other spot. So hopefully with that I'll be able to get little more than the 3-5 days out of the season in past years. Hoping this is the year for my first deer

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X