No announcement yet.

Laguna Atascosa 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bumped cow nilgai riding in, then a few deer walking to my area. That being said, I question weather nilgai like cold. I have been find rubs and scrapes scattered about. Mainly in thicker stuff

Comment

Laguna Atascosa 2018

Originally posted by JasonS View Post
      I bumped cow nilgai riding in, then a few deer walking to my area. That being said, I question weather nilgai like cold. I have been find rubs and scrapes scattered about. Mainly in thicker stuff

Might be too late but pee in the scrape and setup on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
        Not a bad idea. Maybe one of my local pawn shops will have an adult bike that’s in decent shape!

Craigslist. Check there for sure. Last year My bike was stolen on the last morning I was to hunt laguna. I found two bikes a couple weeks ago for 100 bucks. One of the bikes is cheaper and the other is worth about 300 right now. I could sell them both today and double my money.

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
          Craigslist. Check there for sure. Last year My bike was stolen on the last morning I was to hunt laguna. I found two bikes a couple weeks ago for 100 bucks. One of the bikes is cheaper and the other is worth about 300 right now. I could sell them both today and double my money.
          Hey Helpy Helperton, how about you get your arse off of TBH and take it out to GPHL !

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Tried that 2 days ago.

Comment

Just busted doe. Weather diff has deer moving. They snuck in while I was napping, lol

Comment

Originally posted by GBludau View Post
                Hey Helpy Helperton, how about you get your arse off of TBH and take it out to GPHL !

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
                wow, I was going Saturday but I got hit with a horrible stomach bug over the wkend. def would been a messy situation had I been out there

Comment

What's the board look like today?

Comment

My entry was # 25.

Comment

Pics of the board if anyone gets a chance!

Comment

There’s been a lot of pigs killed it looks like. Only four nilgai as of this morning

Comment

From early posts on this thread, Four sounds like a lot. Did they share previous year's stats or averages during orientation?

Comment

Just based on memory it seems like more were killed last year but I could be wrong.

I will say this year has been a much tougher hunt because of the weather and the amount of standing water as mud. That’s what makes it fun though!

Comment

Seen more of these than deer

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Comment

Had most of the crowd cleared out by today?

Comment

Working...
                                X