No announcement yet.

Somerville PHL 18-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What access should I come into and do you need Hunter Orange for archery hunts?

Comment

Originally posted by scottimus View Post
      There's several properties so without knowing which unit you are hunting it's hard to give you directions. Yes you need an orange vest and cap. Make sure you have a public land permit as well. I know the guy at Walmart said that a super combo license included public land but he was way wrong.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by scottimus View Post

Feel free to pm me I can send you a location I saw quite a bit of deer on nails today scouting

Comment

Anyone who hunting tomorrow is just crazy 40+ gust wind out the north noooooooo thank you

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GD47 View Post
            Anyone who hunting tomorrow is just crazy 40+ gust wind out the north noooooooo thank you

This is me hunting sometimes....I’ll be there. lol
            Last edited by mdoug1076; 11-02-2019, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Does anyone know how much rain we got last night?

Comment

Originally posted by greenmonstah View Post
                Does anyone know how much rain we got last night?

None

Comment

Originally posted by 97JeepGuy View Post
                  Feel free to pm me I can send you a location I saw quite a bit of deer on nails today scouting
                  I tried but I’m still a rookie on the forum.

Anyway out here now by low water bridge along the creek.

Comment

Saw a few does and a small 6pt with them this morning. Eventually decided to get out then go fishing. Caught 9 keepers in 1.5 hours near Irwin Bridge. I’m done deer hunting this year. Going to fish all day and try to limit out on white bass tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug1076 View Post
                      Saw a few does and a small 6pt with them this morning. Eventually decided to get out then go fishing. Caught 9 keepers in 1.5 hours near Irwin Bridge. I’m done deer hunting this year. Going to fish all day and try to limit out on white bass tomorrow.

You still have my number?

Shoot me a txt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Fished near Irwin Bridge, only got 6 between two people between 0730 to 1400. Other folks were catching more, just not my day. Probably catching them like crazy right now out there. Anyone have any luck hunting this last weekend?

Comment

Fished near Irwin Bridge, only got 6 between two people between 0730 to 1400. Other folks were catching more, just not my day. Probably catching them like crazy right now out there. Anyone have any luck hunting this last weekend?

Set in the stand this morning seen 3 does but that was it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I got drunk last night so 30 degrees at 5am didn't sound good to me. Was gonna go this afternoon but decided to scout some private land I just got access to yesterday. Probably hog hunt tonight.

Comment

I’ll be white bass fishing Yegua every chance I get over the next month then spring black bass at various lakes. I’ll be back in the woods at Somerville PHL in April to do some hog hunting over bait. Hopefully I’ll see some of you out there tearing them up too!

Comment

I’ll be white bass fishing Yegua every chance I get over the next month then spring black bass at various lakes. I’ll be back in the woods at Somerville PHL in April to do some hog hunting over bait. Hopefully I’ll see some of you out there tearing them up too!
                                I'll be there this weekend to slay some piggy's I got a few to spare whenever your ready brotha

Comment

Working...
                                X