2018 TPWD Draw Hunts - let the fun begin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
    I don't thinks so, we got 2nd draw notification for fairfield last sunday middle of the night, no rhyme or reason to it...

You probably got my Fairfield tags
    My kids have school those days so I didnt accept

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by ABWGTX View Post
      CRS ( can't remember sheet) , yes it was the 12th a Wednesday and the time according to the email was 5:04 AM. My point is the same, it wasn't during typical business hours
      Below is the "cut and paste" from the actual email

PHS TPWD No Reply TPWD_Public_Hunts@txfglss.com
      Sep 12, 2018, 5:04 AM
      Sounds like they ran the job at 5:00 A.M. I'll be hoping / looking for an Email in the morning as I leave for work.

Comment

Come on and draw already!

Comment

Only a couple GDE on the line for me today, I forgot the rest of my hunts don’t draw until 10/15, not sure why you would wait that long to draw the mule deer hunts, doesn’t leave some people much time to prepare if they are drawn.

Comment

Hopefully after lunch I will start a new thread asking for details about a hunt I won today.

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
              You probably got my Fairfield tags
              My kids have school those days so I didnt accept

Well crap just noticed that too, why do they put those fairfield youth hunts on monday to friday, just assumed all youth hunts were friday-sunday. Probably will be alot of standby's spots open for this one

Comment

Well crap just noticed that too, why do they put those fairfield youth hunts on monday to friday, just assumed all youth hunts were friday-sunday. Probably will be alot of standby's spots open for this one

Normally they will schedule during the Christmas holidays for that hunt
                Maybe Fairfield ISD is out those dates and they are using that as a guide
                Probably will be a lot of standbys
                Unfortunate too because I had my whole family on the tag this time
                My daughter shot her first two deer there two years ago and I was hoping my son could do the same this year.
                Guess I should have checked the dates

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                  Only a couple GDE on the line for me today, I forgot the rest of my hunts don’t draw until 10/15, not sure why you would wait that long to draw the mule deer hunts, doesn’t leave some people much time to prepare if they are drawn.
                  I have no idea but the draw date is frustrating. I don't really understand why all the fall hunts are not drawn by Sept 1.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                      Normally they will schedule during the Christmas holidays for that hunt
                      Maybe Fairfield ISD is out those dates and they are using that as a guide
                      Probably will be a lot of standbys
                      Unfortunate too because I had my whole family on the tag this time
                      My daughter shot her first two deer there two years ago and I was hoping my son could do the same this year.
                      Guess I should have checked the dates

No FISD has school monday to thursday that week, off friday.

Comment

No FISD has school monday to thursday that week, off friday.

I’d say Tpwd didn’t do their homework

Comment

They have started!

Comment

They have started!
                            Yep.

Comment

They have started!
                              Yep just logged in to check missed out on the either sex draw so far

Comment

not selected on a couple and pending second draw on the rest.

Comment

Working...
                                X