No announcement yet.

2018 TPWD Draw Hunts - let the fun begin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I missed on the second draws as well but after drawing a private lands permit I can’t complain.

Comment

Well Saturday is the deadline for the next set of draws. Good luck to those that put in for them.

Comment

Originally posted by marshman View Post
        Well Saturday is the deadline for the next set of draws. Good luck to those that put in for them.
        Hope they will just get these done on Sunday instead of waiting again. I have quite a few hunts up for draw this weekend.

Comment

Really really hoping for a muledeer Hunt, I’d gladly trade chaparral for elepahant mountain mule deer, heck any of the far west muley hunts

Comment

My guess is they do the draw Monday morning when they are staffed. I bet they are still gun shy...well management is. Bet the programmers told them the issue was fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
              My guess is they do the draw Monday morning when they are staffed. I bet they are still gun shy...well management is. Bet the programmers told them the issue was fixed.
              I am betting we will not hear anything till Monday either.

Comment

I had forgot that the mule deer and archery exotic hunts don’t draw until 10/15, not sure why they would wait so long on those hunts

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                  I had forgot that the mule deer and archery exotic hunts don’t draw until 10/15, not sure why they would wait so long on those hunts
                  I wonder if they spread them out to reduce systems stress.

Comment

They draw first business day after it closes.

Comment

Charlie,

you work at TP&W ? I also work at the state.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
                        I don't thinks so, we got 2nd draw notification for fairfield last sunday middle of the night, no rhyme or reason to it...

Comment

Originally posted by marshman View Post
                          I'm gonna help a lot of yall out!!
                          I did not put in for any of these hunts!!!

Comment

I got my 2nd draw Congratulations email on EPost Keechi Creek on Monday Sep 12, 2018, 5:04 AM definitely before bussiness hours.

Comment

Second draw was done on Wednesday though.

Comment

Originally posted by RShockley View Post
                                Second draw was done on Wednesday though.
                                CRS ( can't remember sheet) , yes it was the 12th a Wednesday and the time according to the email was 5:04 AM. My point is the same, it wasn't during typical business hours
                                Below is the "cut and paste" from the actual email

PHS TPWD No Reply TPWD_Public_Hunts@txfglss.com
                                Sep 12, 2018, 5:04 AM

Comment

Working...
                                X