X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E-Post Archery Deer Big Lake Bottom WMA 9/28/2018 - 10/7/2018
    &
    E-Post Archery Deer James Daughtrey WMA 11/5/2018 - 11/23/2018

I was the one that started the post about wondering in APH permits would effect the E-Post chances...... Well I guess so! Chosen for TWO Hunts. And Zero before!
    Last edited by ABWGTX; 09-04-2018, 02:27 PM.

Comment

My 8yr son and I got drawn for Lake Whitney State Park and Travis County Private Land hunts. Anyone done either? He's beyond excited (as am I).

Comment

Originally posted by RShockley View Post
        Sometimes people get drawn for multiple hunts and choose one over the other if they know they won�t be using it they can choose not to take it. It can then be placed back in the second draw. At least that�s what I think it does. Some of my others already say not selected. Maybe it�s a mistake. Those seem to be common.
        I'm really not sure why sometimes it goes straight to not selected, I saw that last year, its like there is only a smaller pool of people that are eligible for the 2nd draw or there is something wrong with their system. All mine for the sept. 1 draws are pending 2nd now.

Comment

My kids got selected for the lake Fairfield youth hunt. My daughter shot her first two deer there 2 years ago, hope my son gets his first there too.
          Only 25 minutes from the farm so couldn’t be any more convenient.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by BlazeofCory View Post
            My 8yr son and I got drawn for Lake Whitney State Park and Travis County Private Land hunts. Anyone done either? He's beyond excited (as am I).

Have not been to either but congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

0 for 5 today

Comment

Originally posted by BlazeofCory View Post
                Hope your not just seeing the whitney one today, payment deadline for it was august 24th.

Comment

The dreaded pending second draws here

Comment

Yep I think the APH permit requirement had a big effect. I didn't realize Big lake bottom had 150 e-postcard permits this year, your odds to draw that one might have been very very good.

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
                      Hope your not just seeing the whitney one today, payment deadline for it was august 24th.

No sir. All set. But thanks for looking out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
                        Yep I think the APH permit requirement had a big effect. I didn't realize Big lake bottom had 150 e-postcard permits this year, your odds to draw that one might have been very very good.
                        And I still didn’t draw it. Feeling much better after getting a private lands draw.

Comment

Got drawn for Granger Lake E-Postcard. First time applying and will be first time hunting out there.

Comment

Got drawn e postcard for Daughtry today and chap archery a few weeks ago. Wow. Crazy luck.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                              Got drawn e postcard for Daughtry today and chap archery a few weeks ago. Wow. Crazy luck.
                              Nice. I'm pending 2nd for E-postcard at Daughtry. Got drawn on 2nd pending already this year, so maybe another will come my way.

Comment

The kids and myself (had my dad on the application's with me) struck out today. Kinda bummed out about it but there are a few dates/categories on down the line to be drawn and hopefully we'll get drawn for those.

Comment

Working...
                                X