No announcement yet.

2018 TPWD Draw Hunts - let the fun begin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh well. I guess waiting one more day wont hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
      I'm not sure why the 9/1 deadline draws haven't happened, last year they did it over the holiday weekend, the 2nd draws last week ran on Sunday.
      I have a couple categories that were due the 1st. One of those was a youth category. I'm hoping the kids draw something.

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
        I'm not sure why the 9/1 deadline draws haven't happened, last year they did it over the holiday weekend, the 2nd draws last week ran on Sunday.
        With the SNAFU with the archery draw...there may be some issues or they want to have personnel on hand when the job runs so they can review the results before it goes public.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
          With the SNAFU with the archery draw...there may be some issues or they want to have personnel on hand when the job runs so they can review the results before it goes public.
          That is what I was thinking.

Comment

I believe the draw was delay due to the holiday weekend.
            If what they say on Facebook is true, a drawing occurs the day after permits are due.
            However due to Labor Day weekend that was postpone until sometime today —stipulating here.

Good luck guys and gals!

Comment

Originally posted by oxZeke View Post
              I believe the draw was delay due to the holiday weekend.
              If what they say on Facebook is true, a drawing occurs the day after permits are due.
              However due to Labor Day weekend that was postpone until sometime today —stipulating here.

Good luck guys and gals!
              They did the draw on the holiday weekend last year, I remember seeing the results pop up on my phone while dove hunting that weekend.

Comment

I wonder if they are having another issue. I would have thought it would have been done by now.

Comment

Draws are going through at least for youth antlerless

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

I think they just started. Pending 2nd draw on one of my e-postcard archery deer.

Comment

wonder why they would have pending 2nd draw for a category that has no permit fee?

Comment

Originally posted by Deerguy View Post
                        wonder why they would have pending 2nd draw for a category that has no permit fee?
                        Sometimes people get drawn for multiple hunts and choose one over the other if they know they won’t be using it they can choose not to take it. It can then be placed back in the second draw. At least that’s what I think it does. Some of my others already say not selected. Maybe it’s a mistake. Those seem to be common.

Comment

Just got selected for the Big Lake E post card. Anybody ever been?

Comment

Also got drawn for Big Lake Bottom (11/30-12/9)

Comment

Originally posted by HuntorFish View Post
                              Also got drawn for Big Lake Bottom (11/30-12/9)
                              Same here.

Comment

Just got drawn for Private Land Either Sex on Terrell County Ranch Oct 14-16. Now if my rifle would done in time for that we are in business. I can always borrow my brothers but would much prefer mine.

Comment

Working...
                                X