2018 TPWD Draw Hunts - let the fun begin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlinginStix View Post
    Mine now shows withdrawn and won changed to not selected. Doesn’t look promising but still have a few that haven’t been drawn yet so there’s a shot at those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mine also has been changed now to No Selected!

Comment

Originally posted by OleTomTalker View Post
      My guess too. Just curious if there’s any statements from them. Haven’t seen anything on their FB or webpage.

TildenHunter posted this in the other thread -

Just got off the phone with them. Everyone that has paid will be given their money back, and that they will redraw for the hunt tomorrow or Saturday. If you have preference points for Archery Deer and you applied for multiple hunts your preference points are by year. You had the same chance of being drawn for other hunts.

Comment

Originally posted by uncle jesse View Post

Just got off the phone with them. Everyone that has paid will be given their money back, and that they will redraw for the hunt tomorrow or Saturday. If you have preference points for Archery Deer and you applied for multiple hunts your preference points are by year. You had the same chance of being drawn for other hunts.

Thanks

Comment

If you say you were one of the people who drew out on one of these did it then kick you out of the other drawings since you can only win one in a category?

Comment

Mine just went from "Won-Paid" to "Not Selected-Paid"

Comment

Think there’s any chance they’ll redraw some of the other hunts that some of us didn’t get?

Comment

Originally posted by OleTomTalker View Post
                Think there’s any chance they’ll redraw some of the other hunts that some of us didn’t get?

Ha. I wasn't the one that called them. I just copied and pasted that from and TBHer........I am pretty bummed about the deal. Hopefully they get me refunded quickly.

Comment

I'm assuming they are postponing the drawing for the youth hunts until they get the problem fixed

Comment

Another reason to go back to the old paper applications that were mailed to Austin. They didn't have to worry about computer problems. And they could put the blame on the US postal system if they didn't receive your application or permit fee

Comment

Another reason to go back to the old paper applications that were mailed to Austin. They didn't have to worry about computer problems. And they could put the blame on the US postal system if they didn't receive your application or permit fee

No telling how many problems we never knew about with the old system

Comment

Originally posted by Deers & Beers View Post
                        That's too much work and they don't care enough
                        What a stupid assertion.

Comment

Well, since I put in for Ft Boggy too, I may have a e-mail as well. Fixin to go look!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                            Well, since I put in for Ft Boggy too, I may have a e-mail as well. Fixin to go look!!!
                            Yep, won a hunt, then got it withdrawn. Pending 2nd draw on Chap.
                            Hopefully, with this mass confusion at Boggy, somebody won't pay the permit fee and I can show up for stand by since it's only 45 min. from me!!!

Comment

Us GOFs will remember under the old system that we were informed that we were "selected"/"not selected" by an envelope in the mail. You could tell before you opened the envelope. A thin envelope = "not selected". A thick envelope = "selected". Thick envelope contained extra paper with instructions to get your permit.

Later they changed the "not selected" to a postcard.

Those were anxious days going to the mailbox!

Comment

Curious if they will push all of the others that were supposed be drawn today until tomorrow or Saturday.? I still have around 12 more that were supposed to draw today showing application received. 4 are showing pending second and now changed to not drawn on Choke Canyon. Leaving tomorrow to where I’m not going to have cell reception for a few days, I hope this doesn’t drag out too long.

Comment

Working...
                                X