Grapevine Lake draw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ispdnxs View Post
    Everything is soaked. I got 2.5” at my house by DFW on Wednesday. That one put Denton creek (and pretty much everything else) over its banks. If you want to catch up away from the crowd PM me. I don’t like putting too much detail on here now that I know how many people read this.
    Gotcha. I'll inbox my # my buddy and I'll will be boots on ground all next week looking for high ground more than likely.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone make it out this weekend ? Bucks are pushing g does just east of the vine area for the last several days.

Comment

Head to LBJ at about 4am this morning. Right outside of Flower Mound on 1171, saw 2 bucks in the medium eating acorns. Crazy. Biggest buck I've seen this season, haha

Comment

Originally posted by troy_w_7 View Post
          Head to LBJ at about 4am this morning. Right outside of Flower Mound on 1171, saw 2 bucks in the medium eating acorns. Crazy. Biggest buck I've seen this season, haha
          Just saw an eight killed on 2499 in Flower Mound. Right before Crossfire gun range. Small rack, but a big body.

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68 View Post
            Just saw an eight killed on 2499 in Flower Mound. Right before Crossfire gun range. Small rack, but a big body.
            Wow! I've seen a doe killed right there on that little cross over bridge in front of Crossfire about 2-3 years ago. It's crazy to me that deer would venture that far out into the road in the middle of town.

Comment

I was driving off of 121 going towards Frisco, before Nebraska, and I see a buck on 121... Small 4pt

Check this video out:

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Double-AA View Post
                I was driving off of 121 going towards Frisco, before Nebraska, and I see a buck on 121... Small 4pt

Check this video out:

He was hit by a car, dead...

Comment

I saw a little buck on 121 on Saturday right there headed north that was hit and killed before you get to Nebraska. They’re moving around now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

More rain tomorrow [emoji849]

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

How is the hunting so far? How much dry ground is there? I drove down 377 today and looks like yall may be hunting from kayaks.

Comment

Originally posted by troy_w_7 View Post
                        How is the hunting so far? How much dry ground is there? I drove down 377 today and looks like yall may be hunting from kayaks.
                        Not good and gonna a be like this for several weeks at least , time to get the waders and your floaties on. I did manage to score some private parking for access today though. [emoji6] boots on the ground time

Its firing up also.

Comment

I’ll be in the tree first thing in the a.m. Got a new spot picked out and I’m ready to get on em. Was out there last weekend and there was lots of standing water, just gonna have to get creative on access and use the water to your advantage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Found a good birdwatching spot on Monday, I'll be out there tomorrow morning. If yall see a 40" light bar zipping through the woods sounding like a straight piped lawnmower on steroids, come say hi.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Dang beavers tearing up the trees!

Comment

If you dont have the proper safety equipment on your vessel (360 light) it's not my fault if you get swamped by our wake. Hard to slow down in time in a creek channel going 30mph

Comment

Working...
                                X