X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ArcheryAssassin View Post
    I like the 13th personally.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    I was more referring to the redraw date, but the 13th works, mind changed.

Comment

Originally posted by Goodson View Post
      I was more referring to the redraw date, but the 13th works, mind changed.
      Good luck if your waiting for redraw. It will be just in time for those hunters.

Comment

Hunted yesterday evening. Its definitely pretty wet out there. Shot a pig at 8 yards right under my tree at about 6:30 last night. Shot looked good. Blood was hard to find because the woods are holding alot of water. The hog decided he wanted to go swimming one last time and ran right into some deep water. Looked for awhile but Never found him or my arrow. It sure was nice to be in the woods again.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad2TheBone View Post
          Hunted yesterday evening. Its definitely pretty wet out there. Shot a pig at 8 yards right under my tree at about 6:30 last night. Shot looked good. Blood was hard to find because the woods are holding alot of water. The hog decided he wanted to go swimming one last time and ran right into some deep water. Looked for awhile but Never found him or my arrow. It sure was nice to be in the woods again.
          Same thing happened to me a couple years ago, I followed a blood trail for 2 hours before it was too dark and started to rain. The pigs take an arrow like a champ.

Comment

Originally posted by Goodson View Post
            Rut wont start until November 9th, change my mind.
            Rut starts when antlers get hard. Peaks around the 12th 0r 14th in Denton Co. Warm Novembers most the action happens under the cover of darkness. If you see good action before the second week of Nov in this area then consider yourselves lucky. Good luck all I didn't get drawn this year

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny quest View Post
              Rut starts when antlers get hard. Peaks around the 12th 0r 14th in Denton Co. Warm Novembers most the action happens under the cover of darkness. If you see good action before the second week of Nov in this area then consider yourselves lucky. Good luck all I didn't get drawn this year
              Anthony you and Kirb are getting the redraw. [emoji1696]

Comment

I would be hunting hard this week and weekend. I saw the most chasing the week before Halloween. Good Luck and be nice to each other. Out there and on here

Comment

Originally posted by allenshawn1 View Post
                  I would be hunting hard this week and weekend. I saw the most chasing the week before Halloween. Good Luck and be nice to each other. Out there and on here
                  Last year was a weird year. Weather was all over the place killing the rut.

Right now, I'm only seeing the larger bucks pushing the smaller buck out of the groups of does. I guess the older bucks know it's about time.

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68 View Post

Right now, I'm only seeing the larger bucks pushing the smaller buck out of the groups of does. I guess the older bucks know it's about time.
                    So you got drawn this year Buddy? If so, good for you! Happy for you!

Comment

Where?

Comment

Comment

What is this "red-raw" thing all about? I keep reading about it from yall. Maybe Larry can explain it to me?

j\k

Comment

Originally posted by allenshawn1 View Post
                            Yep. And will be my last year. I’m build a house down in Blanco and will start hunting down there.

Comment

Better be flexible this season. Most guys will abandon ship HOPEFULLY. This is from the 20th and followed by yesterday's view.. Bring your waders boys

Comment

Most of the deer will move to the safety of the Golf Course. LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X