No announcement yet.

Shnf '18-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question, does anyone have experience with this release? I picked one up new for pretty cheap and was wondering what the thoughts were. It's a trufire sear back tension release

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefWhackABuck View Post
      Question, does anyone have experience with this release? I picked one up new for pretty cheap and was wondering what the thoughts were. It's a trufire sear back tension release

Just go ask Levi on Facebook. He can answer any question you could have. It is his release you know. I am sure he will answer.

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
        Just go ask Levi on Facebook. He can answer any question you could have. It is his release you know. I am sure he will answer.
        Lol idk about that, I wouldn't want to hold my breath on getting a response

Comment

Shnf '18-19

Lol idk about that, I wouldn't want to hold my breath on getting a response

He would answer. On messenger. But I still don’t get it. What do you need to know? It’s just a hinge. Set the travel and clicker if you use it. And pull through. Not a lot to it.

Comment

He would answer. On messenger. But I still don’t get it. What do you need to know? It’s just a hinge. Set the travel and clicker if you use it. And pull through. Not a lot to it.
            Early on there was an issue with the set pins slipping, causing the release to not hold the sear in place during the draw cycle and causing a premature firing of the release. I wanted to know if anyone had one recently that had the same issue or if it was addressed and fixed yet

Comment

Early on there was an issue with the set pins slipping, causing the release to not hold the sear in place during the draw cycle and causing a premature firing of the release. I wanted to know if anyone had one recently that had the same issue or if it was addressed and fixed yet

Oh. I will call and ask him. Give me a second

Comment

Oh. I will call and ask him. Give me a second
                Thanks, I appreciate it

Comment

Thanks, I appreciate it

It appears to be user error. Over tightening the set screw on the moon. Causing it to strip out and slip. So just pay attention to what you are doing.

Comment

It appears to be user error. Over tightening the set screw on the moon. Causing it to strip out and slip. So just pay attention to what you are doing.
                    Okay cool, glad to hear it is just people that don't know what they're doing lol. Thanks for the help [emoji108]

Comment

Yep. No big deal. Now put your mouth guard in.

Comment

And if you are done with that carter. Swing it back by when you have your new release. So I can loan it back out to others.

Comment

I feel personally attacked [emoji23]
                          Yep. No big deal. Now put your mouth guard in.

Comment

Sounds good, will you be hunting this weekend? If so I can swing it by your camp. If not I can just run down to your place
                            And if you are done with that carter. Swing it back by when you have your new release. So I can loan it back out to others.

Comment

Sounds good, will you be hunting this weekend? If so I can swing it by your camp. If not I can just run down to your place

I don’t know if we are camping this weekend. We will be out hunting though. Might even go up to Bowzone and shoot Sunday. I have to start shooting again.

Comment

Hm I may try shooting at the range just past bowzone since it's free. How much does shooting at bowzone run?
                                I don’t know if we are camping this weekend. We will be out hunting though. Might even go up to Bowzone and shoot Sunday. I have to start shooting again.

Comment

Working...
                                X