• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Chasing tail

Comment

Congrats forest-hunter

Comment

Great job on the deer guys. Seems like the SAM is hoping this year.

Comment

You guys are getting it done this year. Great deer you two.

Comment

Who all is stepping into the woods this weekend? Thinking about going Sunday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats to both of you on great bucks. Very impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by fmlyoutdoorsman View Post
                Who all is stepping into the woods this weekend? Thinking about going Sunday

I won't be this weeiend, I'll be aging deer with the wildlife biologist at the check station. But I am going out tomorrow and Friday

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                  Congrats to both of you on great bucks. Very impressive.
                  Hey Chew! Thanks man!

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefWhackABuck View Post
                    I won't be this weeiend, I'll be aging deer with the wildlife biologist at the check station. But I am going out tomorrow and Friday

Robert that's a great idea!!! Sounds cool to watch then come in and learn from the biologists.

Comment

I'll be in my duck spot this weekend, give gun hunters the woods. Went out this morning for bowhunt/scout. Well the boys are leaving their calling cards. Find these and you may score. Took camera out woods and man this camera still has 46% battery still running. Found over 30+ scrapes and 12+ rubs, phone battery low so stopped taking pictures

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefWhackABuck View Post

That’s awesome, where will that be at? I’d like to stop by and see that operation

Comment

Originally posted by tiberiuswade View Post
                          I'll be in my duck spot this weekend, give gun hunters the woods. Went out this morning for bowhunt/scout. Well the boys are leaving their calling cards. Find these and you may score. Took camera out woods and man this camera still has 46% battery still running. Found over 30+ scrapes and 12+ rubs, phone battery low so stopped taking pictures

You walk in for ducks or got a boat? I’ve found some ponds that look promising and have walked to Lake Conroe down a creek bed before, just seemed like too much work for a limit.

Comment

That’s awesome, where will that be at? I’d like to stop by and see that operation

I'm not sure which one I'll be at, but there's one check station at the ranger station on 1375, and then another at the four notch hunter camp.

Comment

Well I'm out in the stand, was too sick to go to class lol. The creeks are running wild today, if anyone else is out let's make somethin happen!

Comment

You walk in for ducks or got a boat? I’ve found some ponds that look promising and have walked to Lake Conroe down a creek bed before, just seemed like too much work for a limit.

I have kayak I use to get nice and quiet for ducks. Or walk to small pot holes for woodies. Good hunting cross from Cagle campsite

Comment

Working...
                                X