X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to him on a nice Deer.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
      My nephew got a good one this morning. DMack knows the spot but he's sworn to secrecy. [emoji16]
      Thats awesome!!! Great deer tell him congrats!

Comment

Congratulations to the young man!

Comment

Job well done. Nice deer.

Comment

Congrats to your nephew

Comment

Well, I was able to close the deal on my first public land buck last night. Had a mature 8 point come in behind a couple of does around 6:20 PM. Made a good shot on him at 25 yards. He ran about 60 yards and I watched him fall.

As soon as I figure out how to post some pictures I will share.

Comment

Originally posted by ChasingTail View Post
                Well, I was able to close the deal on my first public land buck last night. Had a mature 8 point come in behind a couple of does around 6:20 PM. Made a good shot on him at 25 yards. He ran about 60 yards and I watched him fall.

You need tapatalk to upload pics

Comment

Congrats! There should be an add button under where you type your message on tapatalk. If on pc, there's a little mountain image that says picture if you hover your cursor over it. If you need more help I'll try but I gotta take an exam first [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats! Can’t wait to see the picture

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Alright I'm out of my exam, now to get ready for.....another exam! Good god I hate classes during deer season[emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefWhackABuck View Post
                        Alright I'm out of my exam, now to get ready for.....another exam! Good god I hate classes during deer season[emoji23]

I can’t even focus on work knowing the deer are starting to move more, I can’t imagine trying to take a dang exam. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by fmlyoutdoorsman View Post
                          I can’t even focus on work knowing the deer are starting to move more, I can’t imagine trying to take a dang exam. Good luck

I know I've didn't even study for the one I just took, I've been graphing all of my trail cam pics and correlating them with moon phase, wind direction, and barometric pressure to figure out my high percentage spots

Comment

The suspense is killing me!!!!!

Comment

Comment

Awesome deer man, congrats! Shoulder mount that guy

Comment

Working...
                                X