Shnf '18-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roostar14 View Post
    Well guys I had early morning success just before the storms I ended up watching a doe on a creek bottom that was filled with acorns I expected them to be bedded on the other side of the creek from me they ended up coming from the East which was perfect for this wind and I did a 5-step and stop walk-in took me an hour and a half to get to my hunting location. The shot was at 35 yards she ran 50 and died on the creek bed. If anybody wants to post a picture for me I'll send it to them.
    Check you pm box I'll post pic for you

Comment

Originally posted by HotRod Hunter View Post
      What in the reindeer games is going on here ? What have y’all guys been doing in front of these poor deer ?
      Just a debate over which restroom to use

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Great job roostar

Comment

Rooster aka Rudy's doe
          [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Thanks everyone! Its been no easy task thats for sure. Incase your wandering i used a paper clip and pierced my tag through her back ear. I used tape but the rain wouldnt hold it on found the paperclip in the truck and it worked great! Just a good MacGyver tip lol

Comment

Job well done Rooster. They're all tough to get out there.

Comment

Congrats rooster. I use small zip ties. Runs right thru a small knife hole in her ear and the tag.

Comment

Congrats on the doe!! I've always used bread ties.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

About to head out, looks like the rain is going to hold off for a couple hours. Good luck to everyone hunting this morning!

Comment

what’s up guys, long time user, new to the shnf. just transferred schools, going to SHSU so I plan to do a little hunting in between classes. goodluck to those going out today, and in the words of Mel Gibson, aim small miss small haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by NF HUNTER View Post
                          About to head out, looks like the rain is going to hold off for a couple hours. Good luck to everyone hunting this morning!
                          Good luck, send an arrow through somethin!

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck man, I'm hunting between classes too hopefully it doesn't screw up my grades too much
                            Originally posted by RAMSLAYER View Post
                            what’s up guys, long time user, new to the shnf. just transferred schools, going to SHSU so I plan to do a little hunting in between classes. goodluck to those going out today, and in the words of Mel Gibson, aim small miss small haha

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefWhackABuck View Post
                              Good luck man, I'm hunting between classes too hopefully it doesn't screw up my grades too much

Isn’t that the truth. I went to TAMUG last year and the fish and ducks were having that effect. too bad GPA isn’t measured in stringers and straps

Comment

Lol if it was mine would still be bad cause I don't duck hunt [emoji23]
                                Originally posted by RAMSLAYER View Post
                                Isn’t that the truth. I went to TAMUG last year and the fish and ducks were having that effect. too bad GPA isn’t measured in stringers and straps

Comment

Working...
                                X