Shnf '18-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Astrobeerman View Post
    First timer in archery (crossbow DOA) and will be trying my hand this season. Never have done public hunting. Is the SHNF really that huge like the map indicates from the Texas Parks website? what do all those small numbers mean (200s), trails? Was wanting to walk out there this morning, but work caught up to me.
    Another question, does going on a Tuesday or Thursday reduce number of hunters?

The whole "wild west" thing scared me away during rifle season, so trying archery plus during the week hunting.
    The wild west isn't that bad, but I stayed away during opening day of rifle. Google SHNF and read all you can. Get the public lands book and read carefully...no only for safety, but there is a high chance you will run into a warden.

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
      We are in our spot for the weekend in Cagle. Fire going. Beer flowing. And hopefully deer dropping like a girls pantys on prom night [emoji1783]
      Yeah, like you knew what panty dropping was like after prom.... unless you wore panties in high school

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
        Hey Eddie, you still out east? How'd the hurricane go? Season start yet and done any hunting?

Yeah, the rain was crazy. Everything okay near me, but I'm at the beach this weekend. The rivers are causing major problems near the coast. Bow season started Sept 15, but I haven't been. I have been real busy and don't have my bow ready. Besides, it is still crazy hot. Main season starts October 11. I did some dove hunting but I'd rather not talk about that.

Comment

We are in our spot for the weekend in Cagle. Fire going. Beer flowing. And hopefully deer dropping like a girls pantys on prom night 🤠
          I’m sorry your girls wore pantys

Comment

Shnf '18-19

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
            Yeah, like you knew what panty dropping was like after prom.... unless you wore panties in high school

Heck yes i did. Just ask your o lady [emoji15]. And tell her I am sorry for not taking the trash out the other day.

Comment

We are in our spot for the weekend in Cagle. Fire going. Beer flowing. And hopefully deer dropping like a girls pantys on prom night 🤠

My date didn’t wear panties. Good luck guys, I’ll be out there in the afternoon, anyone on the west side needs help tracking or dragging just holler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HotRod Hunter View Post
                I’m sorry your girls wore pantys

Well my girls where good girls at one time. Lol

Comment

Night fellas. 2am comes early!

Comment

Hey rooster. Sorry I never seen this till now. The triax was a good bow. Just a little too short for me with my dL. Halon six is a great bow and a little easier for me to shoot. But I am in love with this new halon 32. Best hunting bow I have shot in a long time. I will be keeping this one for awhile. Had a group come over last weekend. And even shooting under pressure at long range it still shot amazing. It will definitely be my hunting rig this year.
                    I ended up getting the carbon icon and the halon 32. Need a back up bow thanks for the input! Good luck i had a observatory sit thursday guys at 1215 i had 3 does feed in a oak bottom for 30 min at 16 yards. No bucks but i sure hope these east winds stay true and they come back! Good luck shoot straight amd stay safe!

Comment

Well my girls where good girls at one time. Lol
                      Weren't they all

Comment

Originally posted by HotRod Hunter View Post
                        Weren't they all

Lol true.

Comment

Good luck all.

Comment

I gotta punch the clock I'm the am, good luck to all!!!!

Comment

I will see y'all at the Shack tomorrow, good luck to everyone that is going to make it in the woods in the morning!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck to everyone tomorrow. Stay safe and shoot straight.

Comment

Working...
                                X