No announcement yet.

Shnf '18-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everybody. First time poster here on the forum. I moved to the Montgomery area last year and have decided to try my luck in the SHNF this season. I have spent the last month studying the rules and regulations, scouting and prepping gear for the season and I think I am just about ready to kick things off. If anybody ever wants to meet up for some scouting, target practice or needs help getting a critter out of the woods shoot me a DM.

Comment

Originally posted by fmlyoutdoorsman View Post
      that deer is the thing of nightmares

sent from my iphone using tapatalk
      :d:d:d

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
        Now THAT was funny!
        I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by ChasingTail View Post
          Hello everybody. First time poster here on the forum. I moved to the Montgomery area last year and have decided to try my luck in the SHNF this season. I have spent the last month studying the rules and regulations, scouting and prepping gear for the season and I think I am just about ready to kick things off. If anybody ever wants to meet up for some scouting, target practice or needs help getting a critter out of the woods shoot me a DM.
          The guys normally have a lunch near SHNF on opening day. Would be a good chance to meet them. Contrary to their online presence, they are actually pretty cool.

Comment

That is one sad looking deer LOL. Time to pack that one with tanerite and put it out of it's misery.

Comment

Originally posted by hot_rod_eddie View Post
              The guys normally have a lunch near SHNF on opening day. Would be a good chance to meet them. Contrary to their online presence, they are actually pretty cool.

Stop. Lying.

Comment

Originally posted by ChasingTail View Post
                Well you’re already miles ahead of most new hunters if you’ve read the rule book. Welcome and good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by fishinguy View Post
                  That is one sad looking deer LOL. Time to pack that one with tanerite and put it out of it's misery.

Stop pickin on my bedded nubbin.

Comment

Originally posted by hot_rod_eddie View Post
                    You take that back. I've never been accused of being cool. Hot, most definitely, but not cool

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Almost a week out and not one mention of the opening day lunch!

I think the Waverly house is no more.

So any suggestions?

If not then I think I'll be heading to the pizza shack again.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
                        Almost a week out and not one mention of the opening day lunch!

I think the Waverly house is no more.

So any suggestions?

If not then I think I'll be heading to the pizza shack again.

I didn't want to jinx myself and end up getting sick again opening weekend [emoji23]. I'm game for lunch anywhere where you guys are. City hall cafe is also pretty decent

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefWhackABuck View Post
                          I didn't want to jinx myself and end up getting sick again opening weekend [emoji23]. I'm game for lunch anywhere where you guys are. City hall cafe is also pretty decent

We try and pick a locale that is Central to everyone. But I'm game for whatever. Just need to be fast and good.

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
                            We try and pick a locale that is Central to everyone. But I'm game for whatever. Just need to be fast and good.

Hm yeah city hall cafe isn't very central nor very fast. I'll let other people chime in on where to go

Comment

I’m hunting my private spot in trinity opening weekend. I’m going to the Sam the Monday after tho.

Comment

AJ , Are you going to get to hunt this year .

Comment

Working...
                                X