X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
    I won!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
    Same here, I'm feeling good about this deer season. My classes, not so much lol

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Comment

My son and I hunted SHNF last year. Passed on an 8ptr that could have been debated as a shooter. It was a good lesson for a 10yr old that sometimes it's better to be safe and let animals walk.

We both drew antlerless tags this year as well as youth hunts at Abilene SP, Chap, and both drew Granger.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefWhackABuck View Post
        Same here, I'm feeling good about this deer season. My classes, not so much lol

Worried about your baking skills for that cooking class? Don't worry, lee can teach you pole dancing for your liberal arts course

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
          Worried about your baking skills for that cooking class? Don't worry, lee can teach you pole dancing for your liberal arts course

Lol screw that, and no I took those in high school and did just fine. Cost accounting and managerial economics are screwing me over. And I'll leave the pole dancing and liberal whatnot to smokepoledancer

Comment

Lol screw that, and no I took those in high school and did just fine. Cost accounting and managerial economics are screwing me over. And I'll leave the pole dancing and liberal whatnot to smokepoledancer

That's easy stuff. I did cost accounting as a summer course along with business law, right after my kids were born and i only slept 3 hours a night. A's in both classes

Comment

You two children quit picking on each other. You would think with all that schooling y’all could shoot better.

Comment

That's easy stuff. I did cost accounting as a summer course along with business law, right after my kids were born and i only slept 3 hours a night. A's in both classes

Which professor? And it would take a moron not to get an A in blaw. But with most of my efforts on managerial econ my focus has drifted from cost. My forte is advanced accounting.

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
                  You two children quit picking on each other. You would think with all that schooling y’all could shoot better.
                  Nah I'm way too bad of a shot. No amount of schooling in the world would make me shoot worth a ****

Comment

Nah I'm way too bad of a shot. No amount of schooling in the world would make me shoot worth a ****

See you can use all that math at your advantage. Take the shot and then calculate what went wrong

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
                      See you can use all that math at your advantage. Take the shot and then calculate what went wrong
                      More like calculate the probability of you mistaking a doe for a spike this year..[emoji16]

Comment

Which professor? And it would take a moron not to get an A in blaw. But with most of my efforts on managerial econ my focus has drifted from cost. My forte is advanced accounting.

Strauser. Econs were easy A too. Only thing that got me was advanced acct 2. Did that in the summer too. I just had a good run. Got my acct degree with a 3.75 gpa

Comment

More like calculate the probability of you mistaking a doe for a spike this year..[emoji16]

Lol. That was a good one.

Comment

Strauser. Econs were easy A too. Only thing that got me was advanced acct 2. Did that in the summer too. I just had a good run. Got my acct degree with a 3.75 gpa

Love strauser's class, and even though I'll be getting my degree in accounting in May, I may get a master's in accounting and wildlife biology

Comment

Love strauser's class, and even though I'll be getting my degree in accounting in May, I may get a master's in accounting and wildlife biology

If i could do it over, i would have stayed with my plan of environmental science. Didn't think i could move to nac at the time. But i hated working in accounting stuff. Courses came easy, but real life sucked. Worked at a tax firm, hated it. Worked in accounting at a construction company, didn't really hate it but it just wasn't me. Trying to get back into automotive again, bit hopefully a service advisor or something at a dealership. Just not turning wrenches again

Comment

See I was originally a biology major but there were just too many classes at the start with no application and that drove me away. Also absolutely hated tax with Green, but auditing at my internship wasn't too bad. That being said I'm supposed to volunteer with the usfs in the Sam this year and I'm actually looking forward to it.
                                If i could do it over, i would have stayed with my plan of environmental science. Didn't think i could move to nac at the time. But i hated working in accounting stuff. Courses came easy, but real life sucked. Worked at a tax firm, hated it. Worked in accounting at a construction company, didn't really hate it but it just wasn't me. Trying to get back into automotive again, bit hopefully a service advisor or something at a dealership. Just not turning wrenches again

Comment

Working...
                                X