Shnf '18-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by My Father’s Son View Post
    Lol. Thanks for y’alls input. Think I’ll go ahead and invest in a pair.

Well look at you. Right out of the gate your smarter then chief lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefWhackABuck View Post
      Lol I've run into a timber once and stepped on a rat snake, I'm just stubborn [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Or crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
        Well look at you. Right out of the gate your smarter then chief lol.
        Or crazy.
        I have no clue what you're talking about, I haven't been bit by a single snake yet[emoji23]. Only spiders

Comment

I have no clue what you're talking about, I haven't been bit by a single snake yet[emoji23]. Only spiders

Lol. Those killer spiders out there. But in all seriousness. They are big out there. And I am not scared of snakes. But I had no idea they where as big as the one I walked up on. That’s what changed my mind on boots. I wouldn’t let Sherry go back out till we had them.

Comment

Lol. Those killer spiders out there. But in all seriousness. They are big out there. And I am not scared of snakes. But I had no idea they where as big as the one I walked up on. That’s what changed my mind on boots. I wouldn’t let Sherry go back out till we had them.
            No kidding, I had one of those big yellow orb web spiders about the size of my hand hit me right in the face, just about [emoji90] my pants.

Comment

No kidding, I had one of those big yellow orb web spiders about the size of my hand hit me right in the face, just about [emoji90] my pants.

Why do you think I take tp with me [emoji23]

Comment

Why do you think I take tp with me [emoji23]
                Cause you gotta do something after you shimmy up the deer stand lol. Can't just sit there all patient like and wait for the deer to come by

Comment

Cause you gotta do something after you shimmy up the deer stand lol. Can't just sit there all patient like and wait for the deer to come by

Lol. So true.

Comment

You down to shoot bows tomorrow if the weather is permitting?
                    Lol. So true.

Comment

You down to shoot bows tomorrow if the weather is permitting?

Just seen this. I am restringing our indoor bows. So I will be in the box most of the day testing. And it’s raining here also.

Comment

Just seen this. I am restringing our indoor bows. So I will be in the box most of the day testing. And it’s raining here also.
                        Ah gotcha, we will try and figure out another time. Have fun stringing em up[emoji108]

Comment

Ah gotcha, we will try and figure out another time. Have fun stringing em up[emoji108]

This never fun. Miss picky is hard to please.

Comment

This never fun. Miss picky is hard to please.
                            [emoji23] at least the end result will be spot on

Comment

I was getting ready to call you for help today. I've never been able to get that bow back to where it was before we changes the strings. I've got the broadheads close to flying like field tips, but 30 yards is about the max. Thinking i may have to break down and see how expandables fly out of it.

Spent most of the weekend loading bullets and messing with the compound and recurve. If i can get a ladder stand set up, i may have to try with the recurve. Either way, i gotta get a stand closer than what my buddy has in place for either bow

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Andy, if you do try them I would go with NAP spitfires. Only killed one ram so far with them but busted through 3 ribs and a shoulder blade without a scratch. Should good out to 70 yds too. Lots of good reviews out there on em.

Comment

Working...
                                X