X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChiefWhackABuck View Post
    Ah that's a shame, still leaps and bounds better than me though haha

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

You never know. You could be the next Levi. Just don’t shoot like that other L person. (Lee) he is a arrow slinger. If it hits the target in the ***. It’s gooooooooood!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
      You never know. You could be the next Levi. Just don’t shoot like that other L person. (Lee) he is a arrow slinger. If it hits the target in the ***. It’s gooooooooood!!!!!!
      Hahaha, we will see. When are you planning on getting some scouting in?

Comment

Lmao! Hellz yea it’s good, as long as it hits that artery I was aiming at.

Comment

Hahaha, we will see. When are you planning on getting some scouting in?

I don’t know yet. Soon I hope. We have the classic next and then free of all responsibility. Then I will be focused on the forest and indoor season. Still need to put a tape on the triax also.

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
            Lmao! Hellz yea it’s good, as long as it hits that artery I was aiming at.

Artery? You mean the animal you are trying to hit. Let’s not get that precise. [emoji8]

Comment

Ah okay, if you want any boots on the ground with you gimme a holler. After next Thursday I'll be back up in Huntsville for the year.
              I don’t know yet. Soon I hope. We have the classic next and then free of all responsibility. Then I will be focused on the forest and indoor season. Still need to put a tape on the triax also.

Comment

Ah okay, if you want any boots on the ground with you gimme a holler. After next Thursday I'll be back up in Huntsville for the year.

What I really want is someone else to do all the scouting. And just pin drop the tree for me the day before lol. I am to lazy at this old age.

Comment

Tbh, if you have any areas in mind I'll be more than happy to see what they offer for ya. I need to get out and sweat some weight off anyway. Least I can do for you helping me with my bow a couple months back.
                  What I really want is someone else to do all the scouting. And just pin drop the tree for me the day before lol. I am to lazy at this old age.

Comment

Tbh, if you have any areas in mind I'll be more than happy to see what they offer for ya. I need to get out and sweat some weight off anyway. Least I can do for you helping me with my bow a couple months back.

Lol. I wouldn’t do that. Might have some time to shoot this weekend when you get into town. And cut those arrows if you still need it done.

Comment

Lol. I wouldn’t do that. Might have some time to shoot this weekend when you get into town. And cut those arrows if you still need it done.
                      Definitely, sounds good to me. And seriously, I wouldn't mind it a bit. Gives me experience scouting and gets me away from the city. Plus I can get to most spots in around half an hour from the apartment. So if you need it just shoot me a message and I'll be happy to help [emoji108]

Comment

Lol. I know that’s right. I need to work more I guess. I was happy with my shooting. Shots where going off pretty good. Could have held a little better. I really need to shoot more with better shooters to be pushed more. Not like you. They need to be able to hit what they are aiming at. [emoji12]
                        You need to shoot with shooters like me to keep you on your toes but I’m busy now working and 20 hours away

Comment

Originally posted by kabanh View Post
                          You need to shoot with shooters like me to keep you on your toes but I’m busy now working and 20 hours away

I know right. Get back home so we can shoot.

Comment

I’m try hell I’ll be working for three days in Houston is what the rumor going around is but I’m so busy with these dang amazon there 10 more to do before the first of the year

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
                              Chief, when I get all healed up, I’ll carry you and two friends (girls! ) out there. And why yes, I am that big of a boy.

I will Damian. Did a lot of research and nothing but good things from what I’ve read. Called a minimal invasive lumbar discectomy. Peoples only complaint was not getting it done sooner.
                              I've heard great things about it too. Right when I'm ready to do it....my back quits hurting. I've got three herniated discs, but so far so good. Right now if I don't lift too much, I'm fairly ok.....so far.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

I know right. Get back home so we can shoot.
                                Someone has taken over his bow.....

Comment

Working...
                                X