Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Bowhunter Education Field Day HELP!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jnd1959 View Post
    I don't think I mentioned it to them but I might have.
    Oh ok. They siad they had me and 1 other asking for the class. So if not thats 3,and need 2 more lol. Im in Mansfield,so a hour drive to Mineral Wellsish Weatherford beats Corsicana. But if Corsicana is all I got,then its all I got and Im going lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Actually that would be 4 as there are two of us. We would need an instructor.

Comment

Originally posted by jnd1959 View Post
        Actually that would be 4 as there are two of us. We would need an instructor.
        Yep,my bad 4

Comment

We are tentatively planning another class at CCR in late July/ early August. I'll post it in the Campfire once firm is established. Will be a two day course, if you only need a field day that can be provided on day 2- Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
            We are tentatively planning another class at CCR in late July/ early August. I'll post it in the Campfire once firm is established. Will be a two day course, if you only need a field day that can be provided on day 2- Sunday.
            That would work for me. Ive got the online,just need the field day. Im a definite yes there if yall do hold it

Comment

I’d be there

Comment

We plan on being there

Comment

I'll be posting the class in the "Around the Campfire" forum this evening. August 4-5, or 5th only. Let this thread die!

Comment

I ended up not applying for Hagerman,since I couldn't find the class and wasn't 100% sure this class would even happen. So Im good for now,wont get the chance to hunt Hagerman for a few more years since Im moving to west Texas for a few years starting nxt hunting season

Comment

I just have to say something. It was an emergency in May, now- not so much?

Comment

I just have to say something. It was an emergency in May, now- not so much?
                        Yes,I was desperately trying to find a class so I could apply to Hagerman for this season,that had a deadline of May 31st. However,I wasnt gonna waste my money applying,when I wasnt 100% sure the class would happen or not. Then Im left possibly with a tag going, what do now!?

Comment

Working...
                        X