Cooper WMA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
    Hawk Helium sticks are nice and light, they nest together pretty well too.

I have heard good stuff about the Lone Wolf sticks as well
    I've heard good about the Heliums as well.

Comment

Originally posted by kdm015 View Post
      about to switch from a ground blind to a tree stand. any recommendations on climbing sticks to use? got a little tired of dragging my blind back in there a mile. figured it isnt doing me much good if i cant brush it in and leave it in the spot for a bit.

Hawk heliums are he stick of choice for both me and my hunting partner. The newest versions are nicer than the old ones for sure.

Expensive, and only rarely in stock are the sticks made by the Huntjng Beast, Dan Infalt. They look cool and if I couldn’t go with Hawk Heluims I might lick those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lone Wolf Assault and 4 sticks for me. I use stick talons instead of the lone wolf stick quiver.

Comment

I use a saddle and as many sticks as I need. I have 12 LW sticks. The later the season the higher I climb. If Beast Sticks ever stay in stock I’ll buy 8 of them and switch to them.

Comment

I bought cheaper ones on Amazon as if you leave them then you don’t loose $$. Other options are to take bottom ones with you so less likely someone can use your setup.

Comment

Originally posted by bmac View Post
              I bought cheaper ones on Amazon as if you leave them then you don’t loose $$. Other options are to take bottom ones with you so less likely someone can use your setup.

Which cheaper ones did you get? Do you leave multiple stands up? I lock up trail cams out there but a stand sticks out a bit I guess

Comment

Thanks for all the responses guys. Especially since this isnt really an equipment thread. I just asked since we all go to the same area

Comment

Anyone hunting the state park?
                  Might go tomorrow

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Comment

Went this morning. Tons of hog tracks but no signs of deer

Comment

Which cheaper ones did you get? Do you leave multiple stands up? I lock up trail cams out there but a stand sticks out a bit I guess

We had both of these as we needed some height. I think we used 6 of 7 sticks. Little heave but also not $30 per stick.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexHunter8 View Post
                        Went this morning. Tons of hog tracks but no signs of deer
                        10-4.... I'll report what happens

Comment

Originally posted by HR3 View Post
                          10-4.... I'll report what happens

Thank you

Comment

i'll leave cameras out and locked, but i take my stand in/out with me so i dont put all my eggs in one basket. one of the best things about the Lone Wolf Setup. My buddy uses a saddle for the same reason.

Comment

Originally posted by NelsonV View Post
                              I use a saddle and as many sticks as I need. I have 12 LW sticks. The later the season the higher I climb. If Beast Sticks ever stay in stock I’ll buy 8 of them and switch to them.

Been thinking about going to saddle hunting. What is your set up time difference compared to using a climber?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Nothing but squirrels in the State Park today

Comment

Working...
                                X