X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went out this morning. Saw a coyote.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If the rainfall isn't too heavy, gonna try hunting Friday.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Went this morning and got soaked before daylight. Stayed till 830 before I got too cold. Didn't see anything on the stand but saw a bunch of does in a field driving out.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

I wasn’t hunting out there I was in a stand in Collin County and sat till 10:30. Completely soaked to the bone. Saw bucks chasing

Comment

Originally posted by NelsonV View Post
            I wasn’t hunting out there I was in a stand in Collin County and sat till 10:30. Completely soaked to the bone. Saw bucks chasing

That's good to hear that bucks are still chasing.

Comment

I'm debating on going back in the morning if it ain't raining. I shoulda stayed longer this morning, but I couldn't handle the cold after getting soaked to my underdraws.

Comment

Anybody headed to the South Sulphur unit since the WMA is closed?

Comment

Not sure everyone knows that Cooper WMA is closed for now. I was driving down highway 24 south of Cooper and there were three trucks parked along the highway right on Johns Creek this morning and two this evening.

Comment

Originally posted by sgraham1071 View Post
                    Not sure everyone knows that Cooper WMA is closed for now. I was driving down highway 24 south of Cooper and there were three trucks parked along the highway right on Johns Creek this morning and two this evening.

Could be there for the draw hunt...

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HR3 View Post
                      Could be there for the draw hunt...

Yeah probably so just figured they would be a little more spread out than that.

Comment

about to switch from a ground blind to a tree stand. any recommendations on climbing sticks to use? got a little tired of dragging my blind back in there a mile. figured it isnt doing me much good if i cant brush it in and leave it in the spot for a bit.

Comment

Use a climber

Comment

Originally posted by kdm015 View Post
                            about to switch from a ground blind to a tree stand. any recommendations on climbing sticks to use? got a little tired of dragging my blind back in there a mile. figured it isnt doing me much good if i cant brush it in and leave it in the spot for a bit.
                            I use lone wolf hang on and sticks but XOP makes basically the same stand. I've provided a link below that I think is a steal. I might buy it myself actually!

Treestands and hunting accessories for the serious hunter. We have most innovative and strong aluminum treestands and climbing sticks in the hunting industry.

Comment

Here's the Lone Wolf setup I use. I carry 3 sticks though, not 4.

Comment

Originally posted by kdm015 View Post
                                Hawk Helium sticks are nice and light, they nest together pretty well too.

I have heard good stuff about the Lone Wolf sticks as well

Comment

Working...
                                X