Waiting for a big one!

Comment

Originally posted by chino View Post
      In the stand!!

Waiting for a big one!
      Hope ya get one

Comment

Gettem Sam!

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

Nothing today!!

Comment

If anyone shot a small doe through the backstraps and midway down her back, I just want you to know she is doing fine. You can call off the dogs. I would give unit # but I'd rather not. If you think you may be the hunter PM me.

Comment

First day back this year. Thought I was going to miss this season completely with new job training. Don't even have camo - it'll be jeans and a dark shirt for this guy. I do have a bow though, so got that going for me. And I'll be scent controlled. If ya see me walk by tomorrow say hi. My butt will be parked from 1pm til sundown in a half-ground blind somewhere.

Storm, Ender, Sasky and everyone else. Good luck this weekend... I expect to see some sic posts Fromm Sat mornings hunt with this cold wx rolling in.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Six-Four View Post
                First day back this year. Thought I was going to miss this season completely with new job training. Don't even have camo - it'll be jeans and a dark shirt for this guy. I do have a bow though, so got that going for me. And I'll be scent controlled. If ya see me walk by tomorrow say hi. My butt will be parked from 1pm til sundown in a half-ground blind somewhere.

Storm, Ender, Sasky and everyone else. Good luck this weekend... I expect to see some sic posts Fromm Sat mornings hunt with this cold wx rolling in.
                I'll be out there for an all day sit in the morning , lets hope it goes as planned.

Comment

Anyone else feeling especially excited about tomorrow? This will be the best day, in theory, I've gotten to hunt this year. This N. Wind ripping all day should have them on their feet when things settle down tomorrow morning.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Yall need to start kill-n some pigs! Get-n tired of hear-n about all the corn eat-n skinny lil deer. Deer got no game (meat). Hogs carry more game than deer. When is deer season over again?

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                      Yall need to start kill-n some pigs! Get-n tired of hear-n about all the corn eat-n skinny lil deer. Deer got no game (meat). Hogs carry more game than deer. When is deer season over again?
                      No pigs around me, but I'd be happy to kill some if you tell me where to find them [emoji6]. I've seen them on B side and Aquilla, but never on any of the H side of scouted

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

There's plenty of pigs where I'm sitting today haven't seen anything yet today. I did hear a doe and fawn this morning but I couldn't get them to come in. The wind is swirling a lot here though I'm thinking of just going back and hunting private land this afternoon, haven't decided yet.

Comment

Saw a big doe standing in the treeline on the drive in. Happy hunting everybody!

Comment

Didn't see anything tonight. How'd everybody else do?

Comment

Only thing I saw tonight was the poor guy that walked up on me just after dark. I was still about 30’ up, getting some things organized with no lights when I saw his light approaching. Wasn’t going to say anything, but he just kept getting closer. Finally said something at 25 yards and I thought he was going to jump out of his skin. If you are on here reading this, sorry I spooked you.

Comment

Busy morning, seeing lots of folks out today. I'm one too!

Comment

Working...
                                X