No announcement yet.

Laguna Atascosa 2017-2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anyone get a picture of the board for Sunday?

Comment

SHWACK!!!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GBludau View Post
        SHWACK!!!!!!

Rut ro. Bout time. You on a roll.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Comment

SHWACK!!!!!!

Awesome! Looking forward to pics and report!!

Sent from my LG-H634 using Tapatalk

Comment

SHWACK!!!!!!

That sucks now my mind is racing with questions like was it a Buck or "Neal Guy"? How big is he? And Crap I'm leaving work to head home in a few. But that was a good way to put it on here Great job. Can't wait till we see pictures of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Stout0811 View Post
              That sucks now my mind is racing with questions like was it a Buck or "Neal Guy"? How big is he? And Crap I'm leaving work to head home in a few. But that was a good way to put it on here Great job. Can't wait till we see pictures of it.
              My guess is "Neal Guy."

Comment

Originally posted by PBUCKSHOT View Post
                How long is the bike ride up there? Looks to me like 6miles after parking. You guys must have prepared for this one. Im good for two. I think haha
                We actually habe been walking in about a mile and a half each way. The trail was not real good for biking.
                Haven't seen squat today! We're hunting in the morning then headed home. Was my first hunt here and I learned a bunch.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakinthebox View Post
                  We actually habe been walking in about a mile and a half each way. The trail was not real good for biking.
                  Haven't seen squat today! We're hunting in the morning then headed home. Was my first hunt here and I learned a bunch.
                  Yeah I was measuring from the parking lot. Forgot that we could drive all the way up. Will be my first time as well. Taking the crossbow and hoping for the best myself. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by JackRyan View Post
                    My guess is "Neal Guy."

He's been on a good buck run this year. I'm thinking 271 incher.

Comment

How long is the bike ride up there? Looks to me like 6miles after parking. You guys must have prepared for this one. Im good for two. I think haha

Comment

SHWACK!!!!!!

In for pictures!

Comment

My guess is Neal Guy Girl

Comment

If anyone is looking to part with their set up (ghost blind, aluminum tripod, etc) before they leave send me a PM. I can arrange pick up and payment down there. I got a little busy and didn’t get everything set up as planned. Thanks
                            pm sent

Comment

I'm headed out after tomorrow morning hunt. Have seen a few nilgai, several does, and one good buck. No shot chances on any of em. Did a little mid-day scouting today and saw two cows running together in #3 and one was limping pretty bad. Dont know if she was hit or not as she was too far away.

Comment

Originally posted by Txfire409 View Post
                                pm sent
                                Replied. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X