Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Laguna Atascosa 2017-2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by erbica0430 View Post
    [ATTACH]883785[/ATTACH]

Laguna atascosa doe..62 yard shot, double lung..25 Bike miles and counting..
    sweet

Comment

[ATTACH]883785[/ATTACH]

Nice!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Headed in to hunt this evening and got to where we park the bikes. I rolled mine up around the side of a low hanging mesquite tree and just as I was stopping I heard just 2 rattle sounds. I looked down and dismissed it as just a dead limb in my spoke. As my buddy walks up I'm still kind of looking and about three feet from me I see movement under the mesquite branches. I realize what I heard was an extremely large rattler. I have never seen one in the wild and have considered myself fortunate. I assume after the cooler temps and high wilds it was trying to find some sun. My bike was between the snake and I but it was a close call for me. I'm just guessing but I estimate it to be between 6-7ft.

Point is keep and eye out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats on the doe. Looks old and nice shot.

Comment

Originally posted by frh290 View Post
              Headed in to hunt this evening and got to where we park the bikes. I rolled mine up around the side of a low hanging mesquite tree and just as I was stopping I heard just 2 rattle sounds. I looked down and dismissed it as just a dead limb in my spoke. As my buddy walks up I'm still kind of looking and about three feet from me I see movement under the mesquite branches. I realize what I heard was an extremely large rattler. I have never seen one in the wild and have considered myself fortunate. I assume after the cooler temps and high wilds it was trying to find some sun. My bike was between the snake and I but it was a close call for me. I'm just guessing but I estimate it to be between 6-7ft.

Point is keep and eye out!

Dang dude, that's to close for me. Im guessing you cant kill them, lol

Comment

Hunting starting Friday the 24th. Anybody know when we can place our stand?

Comment

Originally posted by lagunaduck View Post
                  Hunting starting Friday the 24th. Anybody know when we can place our stand?
                  Wednesday the 22nd is the scouting and stand setup day.

Sent from my LG-H634 using Tapatalk

Comment

[ATTACH]883785[/ATTACH]

Awesome, congrats! Man, you're covering some serious miles out there.

Sent from my LG-H634 using Tapatalk

Comment

Did anyone see any Nilgai???

Comment

I saw a guy got a nilgai on fb, I believe it was yesterday.

Comment

This was the board at around 11.

Comment

Originally posted by bucknuts View Post

We saw big bull the first morning at 140yds but didn't have a way to intercept him once he turned away from us.

Comment

Originally posted by bucknuts View Post
                              I have seen a bunch. 37 Friday, 22 yesterday, 18 today. Most are the same ones but several new bulls today. Saw a monster bull this morning. Got to 200 yards and that’s it

Comment

[ATTACH]883785[/ATTACH]

Congrats man. Passed on 4 does this evening at 22 yards. Had a huge cow at 35-40 but couldn’t get a clear shot.

I feel your pain on the bike miles. My hunting spot is 4.8 miles from where I park. 3.4 if that is riding. Rest is walking

Comment

Working...
                                X