Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

SHNF 17-18 ( the real deal)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sika are good eating.
    There is a guy who claims that he sees axis deer near a creek. This is while driving. He has said he has seen them a couple times.
    There are escaped animals around, so who knows.
    Think I'm going to make a sit on Sunday. Weather should be cool, maybe the big boys will make another appearance.

Work is keeping me out of the woods. Maybe something will walk by and give me a shot.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

Which Walmart’s you find those cameras at. Which brand are they

Comment

Any walmart tasco brand

Comment

I'm in Willis walmart right now looooooong story

Comment

^^^ ummmm , Willis doesn't have a Walmart Conroe has a Walmart. Wait, were you the guys standing by the black Nissan Titan this morning ?
            Last edited by Ksig512; 11-18-2017, 06:33 AM.

Comment

Thanks Harry I’ll have to check that out I usually buy Wild Games $46.99 camera but $24 will even hurt less when there stolen in the forest.

Comment

Originally posted by Ksig512 View Post
                ^^^ ummmm , Willis doesn't have a Walmart Conroe has a Walmart. Wait, were you the guys standing by the black Nissan Titan this morning ?
                Yes let me tell you it was a looooooooooooooooong embarrassing, humiliatingly bad day, I took 2 first timers out and well, let's just say never again will I invite those 2 again, did I mention it was a looooooooooooooooong day

Comment

Originally posted by HotRod Hunter View Post
                  Thanks Harry I’ll have to check that out I usually buy Wild Games $46.99 camera but $24 will even hurt less when there stolen in the forest.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post
                    Yes let me tell you it was a looooooooooooooooong embarrassing, humiliatingly bad day, I took 2 first timers out and well, let's just say never again will I invite those 2 again, did I mention it was a looooooooooooooooong day
                    Enquiring minds want to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                      Enquiring minds want to know.
                      I'll do a write up tomarrow, lesson learned that's for sure

Comment

Lol , I’ll be waiting for the write up

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA..... That was me that parked across from you. I had to run in and get a pump to refill my outboard lower unit. It looked like yall were just hanging out in the parking lot like high school kids trying to decide where to go. I was the one that said "You should get into the stand before it gets light"

Comment

^^^^lol I figured that was you, when you asked about the TitanTitan

Comment

Cool. I’ll be looking forward to it.

Comment

Harry no rush, But were still waiting....

Comment

Working...
                                X