• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe everything I read on Facebook also

Comment

Originally posted by HotRod Hunter View Post
      Hahaha, there is a reason I stick to this thread instead of the book of faces [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefWhackABuck View Post
        Hahaha, there is a reason I stick to this thread instead of the book of faces [emoji23]

That buck was shot in the SHNF. I hung out for a little while at a check station on saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckSmasher View Post
          That buck was shot in the SHNF. I hung out for a little while at a check station on saturday.
          I'm not saying it wasn't, I just enjoy the abundance of humor here. My comment was in no way invalidating the buck that was shot. That being said, we gotta look at the facts. There are no deer in the Sam [emoji6]

Comment

I can see it being shot there. There is a lot of land out there. And this year a bunch of food for them to eat on.

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
              I can see it being shot there. There is a lot of land out there. And this year a bunch of food for them to eat on.
              In all seriousness I'm surprised there haven't been more like this taken. With so many areas way back in the forest where nobody goes, I'd be willing to bet there are a solid number of bucks running around like this in the Sam.

Comment

In all seriousness I'm surprised there haven't been more like this taken. With so many areas way back in the forest where nobody goes, I'd be willing to bet there are a solid number of bucks running around like this in the Sam.

Me too.

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
                  DMack we all know there are no deer like that in the Sam.

Comment

We can still dream

Comment

Originally posted by BuckSmasher View Post
                      Heck of a trophy.

Comment

That being said, we gotta look at the facts. There are no deer in the Sam [emoji6]

True

DMack we all know there are no deer like that in the Sam.
                        Not anymore

Comment

Well, looks like I'll be hunting with the boom stick the rest of the season. Was shooting the bow today, had it at about 3/4 draw, and my D-loop busted. Bow flew out of my hand, and shattered my sight when it hit the ground. What a great day [emoji854]. Guess I'll just get everything redone in January.

Comment

I’ll be back out Thursday morning for most of the day. Gonna be awesome right after the rain. I have a feeling something is gonna bleed.

Comment

Might be joining you Lee!

Comment

I'll be out in the morning, looking for that big bucks big brother!!

Comment

Working...
                                X