• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure is quite out here.

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
      Sure is quite out here.
      Quite what?....quite hot? quite lonely? Dang sure ain’t QUIET at my house. Dang loud kids. Going to the renaissance festival today (which I hate and they love so....). Be back in the tree tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
        Quite what?....quite hot? quite lonely? Dang sure ain’t QUIET at my house. Dang loud kids. Going to the renaissance festival today (which I hate and they love so....). Be back in the tree tomorrow.

I blame voice text. Or I am just stupid. Either one makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
          I blame voice text. Or I am just stupid. Either one makes sense.
          The latter maybe. How do you voice text from the stand?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

I was in a blind. But I will admit. I am dumb. If I wasn’t I would be working in a different profession

Comment

Well 1 doe down. 1 turkey down. Mama is feeding the family.

Comment

Good job Sherry!

Comment

Way to go Sherry. Glad you brought your Sherpa. Lord knows he can't kill a thing.

Comment

Way ta go bowonly!!!!!

Comment

Did anyone else hear the early shots this morning? I was off of 204 and someone shot at 6:34, again at 6:38 and again at 6:41. I didn’t have cell service and figured the safest place while people were shooting in the dark was to stay in my tree... legal light was 7:08.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalMan2004 View Post
                        ... and figured the safest place while people were shooting in the dark was to stay in my tree... legal light was 7:08.
                        Probably a good idea. I normally hunted in the morning. I always felt less anxious 30 feet up.

Comment

Job well done Lee.
                          Job well done to you too, Sherry.

Comment

I'm off tomorrow. I want to hunt, but I don't feel like hiking in the heat. I want to fish, but hate fishing alone. Ugh.

Comment

Forgive me fellas but I got a good one. Not in the Sam, at the lease. Rifle hunting. I shot him at 25 yards walking right to me. That's a trail cam pick from a few weeks ago. Once again, not a Sam deer, I'm not getting any younger. Haha
                              Last edited by kevin nicholls; 04-10-2019, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
                                I'm off tomorrow. I want to hunt, but I don't feel like hiking in the heat. I want to fish, but hate fishing alone. Ugh.

Sucks you lost my number! If you would’ve let me earlier I would’ve cancelled my tatoo appt. Pic below of the start.

Daaaaaaaaaang Kevin!!!!! Very nice buck. Congrats!!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X