SHNF 17-18 ( the real deal)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
    WTH Andy?! I thought I read Lee and jerk in the same sentence. I see how it is. Well I’m gonna go see if I can break the law and shoot something with my bow this morning. Y’all have a good one.
    Good luck Lee!

Comment

Thanks Eddie. Holy freaking crap it’s hot! I’m drenched from head to toe! Rain yesterday made it like a sauna! Quiet walk in was good but gonna be bad for me hearing the deer coming. We’ll see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
        WTH Andy?! I thought I read Lee and jerk in the same sentence. I see how it is. Well I’m gonna go see if I can break the law and shoot something with my bow this morning. Y’all have a good one.
        That's not how it works, that's not how any of rhis works. I meant that like to jerk it and wiggle. Yup, that's what i meant

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Well I sat as long as I could. Not a single deer. No deer in the Sam I tell ya!

Comment

TTT
            I've never seen this thread fall this far down the list....yall get to hunting and reporting!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m going hunting this afternoon. Had 590 pics yesterday from 4 days worth. Mainly spikes and does. 4 spikes (at least one side is unbranched aka legal!). One needs to be taken out. He’s a 2” spike on one side and 8” 3 pnt on the other. This is my private land. We’ll see what happens!

Comment

Headed to Brownwood and trying to stay away from the crazies.

Comment

Private land in SC. Killed a doe this morning (rifle). I have let 4 small bucks walk so she didn't get a pass.

Comment

Congrats Eddie!!

Good luck Dmack!

Comment

Congrats Eddie ,
                      Good Luck Lee
                      Good luck DMack
                      Tod get healed up so you can get back out here
                      I hoped you guys packed your Thermacells it’s going to be a hot one.
                      Last edited by HotRod Hunter; 11-03-2017, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Last edited by HotRod Hunter; 11-03-2017, 12:22 PM.

Comment

We have ours. I am sure it’s going to be bad out there

Comment

Job well done Eddie.

Comment

I’m soaked again but today is worse than yesterday. No wind and no shade. My dumba** picked a tree where the sun is shining right on!

Comment

Someone just pulled a Dmack!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X