• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Felix40 View Post
    [ATTACH]879652[/ATTACH]
    Thats the only pic i can get to load
    Congrats Felix nice job and buck

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Sam Houston National Forest WMA 2017-2018 Archery only season: Sept.30th to Nov. 3rd

Comment

Originally posted by NF HUNTER View Post
        Sam Houston National Forest WMA 2017-2018 Archery only season: Sept.30th to Nov. 3rd
        That's what I thought it was

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by E.TX.BOWHUNTER View Post
          Boat is not bad. I think a guy on here goes over to the pipeline with a boat.
          Lots of hogs at times in there. Some deer activity in that area too. They may still close roads to campsites in there too during hunting season. I don't know if they are still doing that. Any area can be productive. Just a hundred yards can be the difference from seeing no deer to getting a double. Also lots of shots from duck hunters around the lake may affect you if you are close to the water.
          Hi Etc
          I've been hunting the Sam long before it was type II. Scott ridge is where I put in to cross over to get back in that cove on left (looking cross lake), good duck hunting area. But if you hunting and want to reach other side, try going to 1375 (cross bridge over lake-past Cagel camp). This will take you FS-204 make left and drive down to end as it leads to lake. Right cross from there you will be looking at Scott ridge on the other side. It dead ends in a circle and that is the national forest. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by tiberiuswade View Post
            Hi bow
            You mention you hunted the Sam monday?? Was this monday before last? If it was this Monday 30th, be careful as season closed til Nov 4th. Archery lasted was Sunday close. But anyway, good you seeing sign showing up with cooler weather

Not to be rude but what the heck you talking about? Yes it was Monday the 30th. That’s archery season bud. I was hunting with my bow. Sorry, you’re confusing me.

Comment

Good luck tomorrow Lee!

Comment

Good luck tomorrow Lee!
                Thank you sir!

Comment

That’s what it is for most of us.

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
                    Not to be rude but what the heck you talking about? Yes it was Monday the 30th. That’s archery season bud. I was hunting with my bow. Sorry, you’re confusing me.

I just laughed out loud. What the heck? Archery season is open all the way to the beginning of muzzle loader. Learn the law people.

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
                      Don’t be silly I never hurt the lady’s in the bedroom, I'm too small

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post

The force is strong in this one. I see what you did there.

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
                          The force is strong in this one. I see what you did there.
                          Lol!

Comment

Lol!

You can’t pick on me. Season ended Tuesday on picking on the master. You have to wait till next week.

Comment

Master baiter I think.

Comment

Master baiter I think.

I don’t bait. I already know how to call it in. Two jerks and a wiggle.

Comment

Working...
                                X