Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
    Did you call me?

Your not sweet p. Your buttercup. Hf is sweet p.

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
      your not sweet p. Your buttercup. Hf is sweet p.
      Originally posted by bowonly81 View Post
      did you call me?
      get a room...

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
        Your not sweet p. Your buttercup. Hf is sweet p.
        Oh that’s right. I get confused.

Comment

What ever happened to smokepolerider

Comment

Or CMH Or that leadslinger , I see Buckchaser has been on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by tiberiuswade View Post
              4). As per TPWD rules (note word firearm use):Notice:*to archery hunters and recreational users: You must wear hunter orange during daylight hours at any time when firearm hunting for any species is authorized on the unit...... archery only area remember....no firearms allowed.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
              I heard its orange all the time even up on a tree at sam.

Comment

Originally posted by HotRod Hunter View Post
                Or CMH Or that leadslinger , I see Buckchaser has been on Facebook
                HAvent seen much of BuckChaser on here lately

Comment

Originally posted by pelochas View Post
                  I heard its orange all the time even up on a tree at sam.

Are you whining!? Lol

I thought we were done with blaze orange it ****** all the newer people off! Lol

Comment

I got word there were some questions regarding blaze orange.

Here are the rules.
                    You must wear blaze orange any time you're in the act of hunting in the SHNF. 144 square inches front and back and a hat.
                    There is some debate about if a blaze orange camo pattern is legal. The GW's response is NO.
                    You must wear the orange anytime there is an open firearms season. ( Which is year round in the SHNF for hogs) this is for the entire SHNF, including the archery only sections.
                    You must wear it in the tree. ( Doesn't matter where you are, you must wear it.)

I'm not going to go back and try and read all of the questions. So I hope I covered all of them.

I just don't have time to get on here as much as I used to. I've been through the book forward and backwards. I've spent some time and asked the GW the tricky questions and have gotten the answers.
                    Guys, understand, we only give out this info to help y'all. You're all grown men. Do as you choose, but know that we as bowhunters, are in the spotlight. We ALL need to set a good example.

I'll try and stop by a bit more if I can help answer any more questions I will try and be around. just realize I work 6 days a week. I'm up at 4ish and out the door by a bit after 5. I don't get home.e until after 7 and it's hard for me to get on here during the day.

Y'all have a great season and good luck.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
                      I got word there were some questions regarding blaze orange.

Here are the rules.
                      You must wear blaze orange any time you're in the act of hunting in the SHNF. 144 square inches front and back and a hat.
                      There is some debate about if a blaze orange camo pattern is legal. The GW's response is NO.
                      You must wear the orange anytime there is an open firearms season. ( Which is year round in the SHNF for hogs) this is for the entire SHNF, including the archery only sections.
                      You must wear it in the tree. ( Doesn't matter where you are, you must wear it.)

I'm not going to go back and try and read all of the questions. So I hope I covered all of them.

I just don't have time to get on here as much as I used to. I've been through the book forward and backwards. I've spent some time and asked the GW the tricky questions and have gotten the answers.
                      Guys, understand, we only give out this info to help y'all. You're all grown men. Do as you choose, but know that we as bowhunters, are in the spotlight. We ALL need to set a good example.

I'll try and stop by a bit more if I can help answer any more questions I will try and be around. just realize I work 6 days a week. I'm up at 4ish and out the door by a bit after 5. I don't get home.e until after 7 and it's hard for me to get on here during the day.

Y'all have a great season and good luck.

Thanks for the drop in to share the info, Damien...hate not seeing you in here as often as you used to be. Heck, I rarely say anything anyways, but I've followed you fellas for quite a few years now and love seeing the success y'all have on public land

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]
                        Originally posted by Harry View Post
                        HAvent seen much of BuckChaser on here lately
                        I been here just not posting much. I got the last Sam buck this morning, I thought it was a big doe and at 34 yards it's very hard to see those little bitty horns without binoculars. [IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by Buck-Chaser View Post
                          [IMG][/IMG]

I been here just not posting much. I got the last Sam buck this morning, I thought it was a big doe and at 34 yards it's very hard to see those little bitty horns without binoculars. [IMG][/IMG][/IMG]
                          Mass 8"
                          Beams 3"
                          Spread 4"
                          Tines (N/A)

15" Total.......and tender prime venison!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Buck-Chaser View Post
                            [IMG][/IMG]

What happened to left leg?

Comment

Congrats again Rey. Nice to get the first one out of the way. It's all down hill from here on out. Get back out there. There is a doe with your name on it. ( Might want to bring some binos!)

So we're you intentionally trying to pull a Dmack?

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
                                Congrats again Rey. Nice to get the first one out of the way. It's all down hill from here on out. Get back out there. There is a doe with your name on it. ( Might want to bring some binos!)

So we're you intentionally trying to pull a Dmack?

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X