Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hot_rod_eddie View Post
    Nice Buck TW.

I was checked for orange while changing clothes on the side of the road on the archery only section before rifle season.

Either way. Nice Buck, cool video, and thank you for your service.

PS - most of the guys on here are pretty cool

Fake news!!

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
      As for the helicopter. Well as I get older. The prop swings great. But the counter balance is off. So it takes it a little longer to take off
      LOL glad to see you are back! Welcome home!

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post
        LOL glad to see you are back! Welcome home!

I never left. Just don’t speak much anymore. Miss all the old guys and the conversations. It was time for me to break the silence. Lol.

Comment

Tw, Again Congrats on a nice buck! I always wear the hunter orange required. Better safe than sorry!

Comment

How you been hrh? Just talked to your nf the other week. Hope all Is good.
            DMack all is good. Just watching the Sam Go to heck. How have y'all been?

Comment

Just for your reference and to follow up on my last post, SHNF is also referred to as “Unit #905.”
              Attached Files

Comment

Okay guys -
                I did this a couple years ago and it seemed to work good as a reference point.
                I have added multiple links to the rules for the SAM below.

When I started on this thread I was a spike. As a matter of fact, I came to TBH because I was looking for more information on the SAM. As I have said before, most of the guys on here are pretty cool.
                Here are a few of tips;
                1. This is mostly an informative thread where people chat and cutup; hunting the SAM is the initial thread that binds. However, it isn't for bashing or just running off at the mouth. Please take that somewhere else.
                2. Many of these guys on here know each other and their idiosyncrasies.
                3. Don't splash in and expect everyone to understand you and where you are coming from. Get to know the guys and they will get to know you.
                4. Don't ask stupid questions like where are your GPS coordinates, etc.
                5. Do your homework. Some rule questions are still debated here, but if you ask if you can hand corn in the SAM you will get ignored.
                6. Enjoy the hunt.

Of course no one can enforce these suggestions, but many people enjoy this thread. If you can't do these simple things please don't waste it for the rest of us.

Last edited by hot_rod_eddie; 10-18-2017, 10:22 AM. Reason: links broken

Comment

Can I canned corn in the SAM??

Comment

Originally posted by hoghntrncypress View Post

Yes. And sweet p

Comment

Yes. And sweet p
                      Awesome! I found a great deal on some!!!
                      What about candied corn since it is October?

Comment

Awesome! I found a great deal on some!!!

What about candied corn since it is October?

Well I like candy corn. But I don’t think anyone else does

Comment

Well I like candy corn. But I don’t think anyone else does
                          I like em till about 10 pieces in, then they meet the garbage bin.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes. And sweet p
                            Did you call me?

Comment

Yes you can but only in unit #905. Preferably it be sweet canned corn !

Comment

I hate candied corn but do live me some Elote con chile!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X