SHNF 17-18 ( the real deal)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tiberiuswade View Post
    Took the last buck out of the SHNF, so hunting maybe rough layer....lol. trail cameras paid off good. Browning cameras

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Congrats!

Comment

And by the way newbies. People on here know each other and know the rules. Harry was just trying to help. I have been checked for orange standing on the side of the road. I once introduced myself to a game warden by my first name and he told me my handle on TBH. This thread is not like the open forums. If you want to splash in and yell we would rather you start your own thread and stay there.
      Last edited by hot_rod_eddie; 10-17-2017, 07:21 PM.

Comment

I'm thinking the other Thread is on Book of Faces!

Comment

Ahhh. It's almost like getting the ol' gang back together. I'm getting homesick for 3D targets and dove boobs.

Comment

Kevin said dove boobs!

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
              Ahhh. It's almost like getting the ol' gang back together. I'm getting homesick for 3D targets and dove boobs.

Comment

Originally posted by hot_rod_eddie View Post
                And by the way newbies. People on here know each other and know the rules. Harry was just trying to help. I have been checked for orange standing on the side of the road. I once introduced myself to a game warden by my first name and he told me my handle on TBH. This thread is not like the open forums. If you want to splash in and yell we would rather you start your own thread and stay there.
                Thank you sir spoken like a true gentlemen

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
                  Doing good. Just super busy here at the shop.
                  Glad to see you back!!!!!!!! But keep the helicopter away this year!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NF HUNTER View Post
                    I have a question? Was that nice buck killed in the Sam or Sabine National Forest?
                    In the Sam

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post
                      Wow that's an awesome buck!!!!! Cant help but notice you weren't wearing blaze orange? Maybe for pictures or were you in private land in the Sam?
                      Ok I didn't mean to cause such a quagmire over " orange"
                      But let me shed some light on matter
                      1). I always were orange while in hunting the Sam. But since it was archery season (Not required), as I was I the archery only area....no guns allowed. But still wear orange cap walking out/in.
                      2) I'm lifetime Hunting/fishing license holder-wont do anything to mess that up.
                      3). For the gopro vid, took off cap so the hunting aspect shows gear use.
                      4). As per TPWD rules (note word firearm use):Notice:*to archery hunters and recreational users: You must wear hunter orange during daylight hours at any time when firearm hunting for any species is authorized on the unit...... archery only area remember....no firearms allowed.
                      5). Yes I know it's squirrel season, but not in archery only area.
                      But thanks to all my fellow hunters being aware and voicing their pov, this is what I help defend for us all....as USMC
                      Let's all be safe this season.

Comment

In the Sam

Was trying to post picture of eastern turkey that was harvested in Sabine post, hit wrong pic...

Comment

1). I always were orange while in hunting the Sam. But since it was archery season (Not required), as I was I the archery only area....no guns allowed. But still wear orange cap walking out/in.
                          2) I'm lifetime Hunting/fishing license holder-wont do anything to mess that up.
                          4). As per TPWD rules (note word firearm use):Notice:*to archery hunters and recreational users: You must wear hunter orange during daylight hours at any time when firearm hunting for any species is authorized on the unit...... archery only area remember....no firearms allowed.
                          But thanks to all my fellow hunters being aware and voicing their pov, this is what I help defend for us all....as USMC

In regards to #4, the word “unit” means the Sam Houston Natl Forest. So any time gun hunting is allowed in the Sam, you have to wear orange. Trust me, ask your local game warden. I have and so have many others here.

Comment

Comment

SHNF 17-18 ( the real deal)

Well all I know is. I received a ticket during archery season for not having it on. Like 200 bucks worth. So. I kinda know it has to be worn. And I hate wearing it. As for the helicopter. Well as I get older. The prop swings great. But the counter balance is off. So it takes it a little longer to take off

Comment

Nice Buck TW.
                                I was checked for orange while changing clothes on the side of the road on the archery only section before rifle season.
                                Either way. Nice Buck, cool video, and thank you for your service.
                                PS - most of the guys on here are pretty cool

Comment

Working...
                                X