SHNF 17-18 ( the real deal)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ksig512 View Post
    It was only a matter of time before the turds floated to the surface.

Lol. Now that’s funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by pelochas View Post
      wish i have seen that but i can imagine 999 of the 1000 posts would be whining..lol
      Actually it was informative.

Comment

It was informative. We had people come out and shoot. Learn how to shoot. How to work on their bows. It was some good times. It’s not the same anymore.

Comment

Actually it was informative.
          so what happen? did the buckmasters run out the spikes ? i notice that newbies are not liked, cant say anything without disturbing the thread.

Comment

People just got older. New people came in. And they are not the same as the others where. Not bad. Just not the same.

Comment

Like any sport people pick it up and put it down at different times. Young guys start having kids and get busy with their family or jobs change and their schedules no longer allow "fun" time. Same thing happens in kayaking and fishing.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Dmack, How ya been?

Comment

It was only a matter of time before the turds floated to the surface.
                  Ksig, That was Funny and Spot on! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by NF HUNTER View Post
                    Ksig, That was Funny and Spot on! Lol
                    Yep... it sucks . This was once a fun and informative place.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Comment

Ksig, you been out lately?

Comment

Dmack, How ya been?

Doing good. Just super busy here at the shop.

Comment

Originally posted by Lurchy View Post
                          Like any sport people pick it up and put it down at different times. Young guys start having kids and get busy with their family or jobs change and their schedules no longer allow "fun" time. Same thing happens in kayaking and fishing.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Some of us still shoot. Just a little bit at least.

Comment

What happened was 20 newbies a day asking the same questions where the answer was already answered and posted on the same page and in the handbook . They just didn't want to put any work in And then others wanting to do it there way when the law says otherwise. I'm sorry guys this isn't the YMCA everyone doesn't get a ribbon.

Comment

I was reading the Sabine National Forest thread and saw the same buck on their 8:00 yesterday morning. So my question is. Is this a Sam deer or a Sabine deer?

Comment

I was reading the Sabine National Forest thread and saw the same buck on their 8:00 yesterday morning. So my question is. Is this a Sam deer or a Sabine deer?
                                Probably a Sabine Buck . I heard the last Sam buck was running from the Orange Army and was hit by a car on I-45

Comment

Working...
                                X