SHNF 17-18 ( the real deal)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
    So hunter orange 25’ up a tree[emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]. Stupid! Need to be like colorado and not have orange on during archery season...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You do know they sell blaze camo as well, deer cant see colors anyway only patterns

Comment

Congratulations Tiberiuswade. Way to work hard for it glad to see your hard work pay off.

Comment

It's nice and cool out in this tree!

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
          pretty nice public buck!
          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          All bucks are nice, especially when taken in the forest. It's what I call "bragging rights" to kill a better than average buck in the forest with archery or rifle.

Comment

Originally posted by tiberiuswade View Post
            Took the last buck out of the SHNF, so hunting maybe rough layer....lol. trail cameras paid off good. Browning cameras

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
            congrats on the nice buck
            Attached Files
            Last edited by pelochas; 10-17-2017, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Too many whiners about his attire. Like the man said,maybe he didn't want to wear it for the video. What is the big deal??

Comment

Hope to see some more LDP'S numbers are on yall's side today, temp are nice and moon phase

Comment

Originally posted by ladybluearm View Post
                  Too many whiners about his attire. Like the man said,maybe he didn't want to wear it for the video. What is the big deal??
                  Not whining just pointing out the obvious, I live my life by 1 simple rule, Play stupid games win stupid prizes, I was just giving the guy the heads up because GW do monitor this thread, last year they visited a good friend of mine for AR of a pic he posted on here which was totally leagal cause GW seen this thread

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post
                    Not whining just pointing out the obvious, I live my life by 1 simple rule, Play stupid games win stupid prizes, I was just giving the guy the heads up because GW do monitor this thread, last year they visited a good friend of mine for AR of a pic he posted on here which was totally leagal cause GW seen this thread
                    your still whining.....lol

Comment

I have a question? Was that nice buck killed in the Sam or Sabine National Forest?

Comment

Yep. Whining. If game warden pays him a visit I'm sure he can handle his business.

Comment

Originally posted by ladybluearm View Post
                          Yep. Whining. If game warden pays him a visit I'm sure he can handle his business.
                          Originally posted by pelochas View Post
                          your still whining.....lol
                          Main reason lot of the older more seasoned hunters stay off of here newbs rack it for the rest of us, and can't take simple helpful advice without thinking it's "whining", the guy killed an awesome buck no doubt, I'm done with this topic......... I gave my .02 wasn't worth much to yall........ goodday and good luck hunting!!!!!!

Comment

FYI not a newb and surely not new to hunting the Sam. In fact my husband has hunted the Sam for many,many years... some people tend to jump to conclusions. Thanks and have a great hunting season..

Comment

I see this place has not changed a bit lol

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
                                I see this place has not changed a bit lol
                                Lol, isn't a proper thread without the back and forth. I prefer to sit back and watch though [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X