• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice Buck Tiburies!

Comment

Nice buck, what an accomplishment!

Comment

Originally posted by tiberiuswade View Post
        Took the last buck out of the SHNF, so hunting maybe rough layer....lol. trail cameras paid off good. Browning cameras

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
        I can't seem to open the link, can someone repost? Either way, congrats!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tiberiuswade View Post
          Took the last buck out of the SHNF, so hunting maybe rough layer....lol. trail cameras paid off good. Browning cameras

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
          Wow that's an awesome buck!!!!! Cant help but notice you weren't wearing blaze orange? Maybe for pictures or were you in private land in the Sam?

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post
            Wow that's an awesome buck!!!!! Cant help but notice you weren't wearing blaze orange? Maybe for pictures or were you in private land in the Sam?
            Nice!

Comment

Job well done.

Comment

Congrats bud nice lookin deer

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post

Blaze orange.... cmon. Guy shoots a nice deer and you want to point out his attire. Maybe he had just taken it off for the video. Maybe he didn’t want to look like a fool with orange on. I’ll remember to double check all my pics I post on here in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                    Blaze orange.... cmon. Guy shoots a nice deer and you want to point out his attire. Maybe he had just taken it off for the video. Maybe he didn’t want to look like a fool with orange on. I’ll remember to double check all my pics I post on here in the future.

Blaze orange is kinda like "Proof he shot it in the Forest" Just sayin.

Your not suppose to take the Orange off while in the woods.

Comment

Originally posted by NF HUNTER View Post
                      Blaze orange is kinda like "Proof he shot it in the Forest" Just sayin.

Your not suppose to take the Orange off while in the woods.

I hate hunter orange. I hang it off my pack when walking out. I refuse to wear it. I think it’s stupid during bow season to have to wear orange....

Comment

I don't mind wearing it when it's cold out, But it's an extra layer of cloth when it's hot! And it's the Law so I wear it!

Comment

Going to be nice in the morning!

Comment

Going to be nice in the morning!

Yep. Debating it. Not sure if I wanna put that many miles to get to the spot. Lol. Maybe if I knew that buck was still coming by the transition we scouted.

Comment

I don't mind wearing it when it's cold out, But it's an extra layer of cloth when it's hot! And it's the Law so I wear it!

So hunter orange 25’ up a tree[emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]. Stupid! Need to be like colorado and not have orange on during archery season...

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post

Just curious to see if it was a private land buck or a public land buck, don't really care about his attire, but I guess some people don't realize that wardens monitor this thread as well

Comment

Working...
                                X