Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

SHNF 17-18 ( the real deal)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks Delicious Bowonly!

Comment

Originally posted by NF HUNTER View Post
      That's great your wife is doing good Kevin! Where is your lease? I thought you had a lease down south like Angleton area you had killed a nice buck and some hogs?
      I'm on a lease north of Sam Rayburn. I hunt a friends property near West Columbia. I need to check it out and see if the flood waters have gone down. I had a few nice bucks over there before the flood. I'm hoping they've come back.

Comment

Congrats on the kills John,Lee and David! That back strap and gravy made my mouth water as I sit in the climber. Bryant sorry I missed the waverly house, I was hunting or moving stands all day Saturday, but I appreciate being invited to eat!

Comment

Just had 5 pigs walk about 50 yards from me

Comment

Originally posted by forest-hunter View Post
            Just had 5 pigs walk about 50 yards from me
            Rootin for ya, stick a swamp donkey out there for us!

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Comment

Just had a deer blow from pretty dang close but it was in thick stuff I never saw it. It didn't run away but I don't hear it anymore starting to drizzle they're moving today.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefWhackABuck View Post
                Rootin for ya, stick a swamp donkey out there for us!

Thanks!

Comment

Just had a deer blow from pretty dang close but it was in thick stuff I never saw it. It didn't run away but I don't hear it anymore starting to drizzle they're moving today.
                  I'd be out there too if I wasn't stuck in class [emoji19]. And is anyone else ready fir that cold front coming through the weekend after this one? Temps are supposed to cap out in the 70's if it holds true

Comment

I'd be out there too if I wasn't stuck in class [emoji19]. And is anyone else ready fir that cold front coming through the weekend after this one? Temps are supposed to cap out in the 70's if it holds true

Yeah they also said that at one point about this past weekend.

I'm ready but I'll believe it when I see it/feel it.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                      Yeah they also said that at one point about this past weekend.

I'm ready but I'll believe it when I see it/feel it.
                      I know, I'm just crossing my fingers hoping for temps to tank into the 50s. Is another ice age really too much to ask for? [emoji16]

Comment

I know, I'm just crossing my fingers hoping for temps to tank into the 50s. Is another ice age really too much to ask for? [emoji16]

Al Gore will make sure that doesn't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                          Al Gore will make sure that doesn't happen.
                          Well I guess I'll have to make do with moving up north after my degrees then. Either way, I'm getting my snow and below freezing temps [emoji1]

Comment

Ended up having another group of about 8 or 9 pigs come thru shortly after ten am much closer this time probably 40 yards. A sow with 40 pound juveniles, she was big and loud!

Comment

Ended up having another group of about 8 or 9 pigs come thru shortly after ten am much closer this time probably 40 yards. A sow with 40 pound juveniles, she was big and loud!
                              Should have sent her to piggy hell! Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Sounds like an eventful hunt![emoji106]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X