• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
    Like this one, D?

[ATTACH]875353[/ATTACH]
    That's one! Yep we had a blast.

Prayers for Las Vegas. Bad deal all around.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HotRod Hunter View Post
      Hey Kevin how's it going. How's the wife ? How is the lease going you had last year ?!
      Hey Brad, she's doing pretty good most days. Still waiting for the transplant call, probably be around the fist of the year. I'm still on the East Texas lease, it was slow there this weekend too. David (Wanderin) got on it this year also. He's up there through tomorrow trying to stick something. I'm not going to be in the Sam much this year but I'll be rootin for y'all.

Comment

yall fishing at Mary Jo Peckam?

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
          Hey Brad, she's doing pretty good most days. Still waiting for the transplant call, probably be around the fist of the year. I'm still on the East Texas lease, it was slow there this weekend too. David (Wanderin) got on it this year also. He's up there through tomorrow trying to stick something. I'm not going to be in the Sam much this year but I'll be rootin for y'all.

Was wondering( no pun) how y'all did this weekend. I hunted both lease and SHNF, slow for us as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It was pretty warm out there. Those deer didn't seem to like it much. And it was raining acorns all the sudden, too.

Comment

Who all rattles? To those of you who do, when do you start?

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post
                Who all rattles? To those of you who do, when do you start?
                I've had moderate luck grunting and rattling. Usually start third or fourth week of October. They aren't full out rutting at that point, but they do clash antlers to establish a pecking order if you can find em in groups before they break away for the rut. That's just what I've noticed though, mileage may vary.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats on the nannies Lee and John!

Way to fill the freezer early.

Comment

Thanks for stopping by Damian! It made my day!

Comment

Got my antlerless permit in the mail today!

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats Lee. I stuck a pig, then had to have Kevin find me. Long story with good ending.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
                          That's great your wife is doing good Kevin! Where is your lease? I thought you had a lease down south like Angleton area you had killed a nice buck and some hogs?

Comment

Tod, How have you been feeling?

Comment

Just wanted to share the best supper I've had in about a year. I truly wish you could taste these pics cuz my homemade brown gravy and backstrap is redonkulous!!!!
                              Attached Files

Comment

And thanks Wanderin. Congrats on the pig.

Comment

Working...
                                X