SHNF 17-18 ( the real deal)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buck-Chaser View Post
    With all these new and seasoned hunters there should be pictures flooding the green screen.
    Buck Chaser, The real hunters are on Facebook hunting the computer screen!

There's no deer in the Sam!

Comment

John, Congrats on the doe! Now bring out the archery equipment.

Comment

Originally posted by NF HUNTER View Post
        Buck Chaser, The real hunters are on Facebook hunting the computer screen!

There's no deer in the Sam!
        I looked the Facebook group and Nada. SoI thought and said to myself go the green screen and once more Nada!!lol.

Comment

Congrats John. I shot a nice big nanny on private land too this morning. With my bow.
          Attached Files

Comment

And at 51 yds. My longest shot on an animal ever.

Comment

Big Congrats Bowonly! That's a really nice doe. Tell Sarge I said Thanks for yesterday.

Comment

Better be glad it was a doe, When Dmack makes a shot like that its normally a button buck!!

Great shootin

Comment

Congrats Guys on the private lands Doe !!! They will be some good eating

Comment

Thank you sir. Yea I had my binos to make sure.

Comment

Lee 51 yds that's a long arse shot . You shot with DMack and HF at the get togethers Now you can show them up. Or was it just a HellMary ?
                      Last edited by HotRod Hunter; 10-01-2017, 06:04 PM.

Comment

No sir. Lots of practice at the house. Up to 60 yds all the time.

Comment

Congrats Lee !! That is some good shooting

I remember a few years back you doubled up one morning. Including the buck in your Avatar!!
                          Last edited by HotRod Hunter; 10-01-2017, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Yes sir. That was a good morning. But hard! And 2 legit Sam deer. Couldn’t ask for better luck.

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
                              Yes sir. That was a good morning. But hard! And 2 legit Sam deer. Couldn’t ask for better luck.
                              Yes Sir, I know very Rare that's why I remember.

That's Probably why the deer population is weak. You killed the last breeding pair . Now we are stuck hunting the last few deer.
                              Last edited by HotRod Hunter; 10-01-2017, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Nice work Lee. I can tell by looking at her she had it coming. I can't even see 51 yards.

Comment

Working...
                                X