• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TMiddleton View Post
    Pffft----your a funny man!

Your a good friend but still a nut![emoji12]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    I know. Prolly kid too much sometimes. Just trying to lighten your mood bud. Ttyl.

Comment

Originally posted by E.TX.BOWHUNTER View Post
      Sarge03

Check for PM on Big Lake Bottom.

Tod I guess you helping me drag something out this year is off? Kidding! Hope you get healed up real soon. Hope you have disability insurance too.

Got it Tim and replied. Thanks buddy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang that's a hard fall but with of rest and time the body can be amazing at healing, hope you heal up well We want you to keep showing us how it's done in the Sam!

Comment

Absolutely bummed and ******! I had plans to scout the Sam for at least 7 hours tomorrow morning but because one of my customers can't control their operations, I gotta be on their job at 0600 tomorrow instead of walking around the forest. Sunday is normally family day so I doubt I'm going to get to scout the coordinates I've spent plotting on the GPS for the last 2 weeks.

Anyone have a deer hunting related job they wanna offer up? Im ready for a career move lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sarge03 View Post
            Absolutely bummed and ******! I had plans to scout the Sam for at least 7 hours tomorrow morning but because one of my customers can't control their operations, I gotta be on their job at 0600 tomorrow instead of walking around the forest. Sunday is normally family day so I doubt I'm going to get to scout the coordinates I've spent plotting on the GPS for the last 2 weeks.

Anyone have a deer hunting related job they wanna offer up? Im ready for a career move lol

Or the lottery would be nice!

Comment

This guy was waiting for me for my morning SHNF scout. Pretty.

Well crap, having issues attaching my pics with my phone...
              Last edited by jimmyjams4110; 09-09-2017, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Here we go, had to resize.
                Attached Files

Comment

Being back in the woods...
                  Attached Files

Comment

What's up Jimmy?!?!!!! Nice looking buck. Guess I'll be seeing you soon for our annual meeting.

Comment

Jimmy, awesome buck bud! Hope he sticks around for ya!

Lee, what and when is this annual meeting you speak of? Pizza shack? When? Since I'm dedicating every weekend to public land this year, I feel it's my duty to attend a meeting finally lol

Comment

I was talking about a different meeting. But good question, where are we meeting this year? Still lunch for opening day?

Comment

Lee, this cool front really got me into it, can't wait for the season to begin. I'll be there for the lunch this year, look forward to seeing everyone. It's become a pattern, during the Summer and Fall we eat 75% fish, during the Winter and Spring we eat the red meat. I'm craving some Venison Jalapeno poppers and tacos in a bad way.

Comment

Cool pic Jimmy! nice to see them in daytime, What time of day was it?

Comment

SHNF 17-18 ( the real deal)

So I guess I got greedy and submitted my antlerless permit for Alabama Creek first (I was going in alphabetical order the way their placed on the TPWD website) and when I got to the Sam, I wasn't able to put in for the antlerless permit. Apparently you are only allowed to put in for one unit. But a call to our helpful TPWD in Austin got it all straightened out. They were able to cancel the application for Alabama, which allowed me to put in for the draw at the Sam.

So, if anyone made the same mistake I did, call 512-389-4820 and ask for the "Wildlife Department" and they can get you squared away.

Comment

That's cool of them. Good info bub.

Comment

Working...
                                X