• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True, dont understand why people feel the need to advertise a good spot

Comment

no deer out there....too many people

Comment

I'll play nice. It's over 26,000 acres, so yes there are some good bucks out there. I didn't hunt there the last two years, but did several years before that and managed to hunt several times without seeing another hunter. I didn't see a ton of deer every time out, but I usually saw some.

Comment

People put decades into finding spots and hunting public land. Killing a big deer off public land is the holy grail, you'll never find any record of it anymore because and soon as someone talks about it (especially online) there will be 10,000 people canvassing his/her spot. My suggestion is put in the ground time, you may meet some nice people out there along the way that will help you and you may not.

Comment

There are plenty of deer. The key is to get away from the crowds and put boots on the ground. Put your time in and you are more likely than not to score. As far as pigs go, they are a dime a dozen. Same rules apply.

Comment

Appreciate all the response, iv been gettin out there but it is definitely tough to find em. As soon as the vegetation dies down to where i can walk without hip high grass an weeds im goin in deep.

Comment

There can't b deer if there aren't any bucks

Comment

Sorry my brother no deer out that away. I hear Oklahoma is the closest spot to LBJ that has nice deer.

Comment

Working...
                  X