No announcement yet.

Amistad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y'all hear about the CWD case that was discovered at Amistad.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like I get to keep my boots and backpack and won't need the flowers!
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
        Looks like I get to keep my boots and backpack and won't need the flowers!
        Now I'm depressed.

Congrats on the deer and negative result. If you do acquire it in the furure please keep me in mind. I need a newer bow.

Comment

Lmao deal! My bow is a 2009 though, everyone I know has a newer bow than me.

Comment

Back at it today.
            Attached Files

Comment

^^^ Awesome ^^^

Comment

Good luck. I haven't made it once up there this year. Thinking about the first week of January.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck.

Comment

Dang I'm surprised you can still kill anything with that.

Everyone knows 2019 model deer can't be killed with a 10 year old bow!

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
                      Dang I'm surprised you can still kill anything with that.

Everyone knows 2019 model deer can't be killed with a 10 year old bow!
                      lol yup! I've been wanting a new bow for years, but the Admiral still gets it done.

Comment

Gnarly little spike. I thought it was a big doe because his antlers laid flat down behind his ears.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Dang that spike would be a 170 class buck next year we are not supposed to kill those

Comment

Hell yeah, when the Tamales going to be ready for pick up?

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                              Dang that spike would be a 170 class buck next year we are not supposed to kill those
                              Well normally I'd agree on the spikes but this one ain't no spring chicken, might actually be a legit spike!
                              I'm not a fan of killing yearling or 1.5 year old spikes for the sake of them only being spikes. Of course I never got to made that decision on this guy I thought it was just a really big doe.

Originally posted by Gringolevi View Post
                              Hell yeah, when the Tamales going to be ready for pick up?
                              If I knew how to make tamales I'd definitely be dishing them out. This has been a pretty good year between my son and I, all public land. My wife is out sitting in area 2 right now so with any luck I'll have some work to do. I'm out of buck tags and we don't need any more doe so son and I are cooking breakfast in camp and gonna go fishing here in a bit.
                              Last edited by justletmein; 12-24-2019, 07:18 AM.

Comment

Amistad?

If it makes you feel better my 2007 Hoyt is still killing stuff with extreme prejudice!

Interesting spike by the way

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Working...
                                X