Private Lands- Either Sex Deadline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Private Lands- Either Sex Deadline

This one expired on the 12th...anyone who applied see any status changes yet?

Haven't looked and not expecting much that draw and those on the 20th were all very high odds for me.

After drawing Javi and bow on James Daughtry I'm likely done for the year.

Comment

nothing on my end.

Comment

Nope. Still showing Application Received.

Comment

Just checked. Still showing Application Received.

Comment

Mine shows "Pending Second Draw"

Comment

Originally posted by David DeAnda View Post
              Mine shows "Pending Second Draw"
              This message appear for everyone who did not get drawn. It mean you have a very slim chance of getting drawn if there are people did not claim there permit and pay the fee.

BUT....... last year my son got drawn on a Second Draw for the youth alligator hunt. SO...... there is hope. I entered lots of drawing but not this perticular one due to schedule conflicts on available dates.

Year before last we had several applications in and of all the luck, we got drawn for two hunts on the same weekend. Lost my preferrence points for the one we DID NOT accept. Bummer!

Comment

Originally posted by Timemachine View Post
                This message appear for everyone who did not get drawn. It mean you have a very slim chance of getting drawn if there are people did not claim there permit and pay the fee.

BUT....... last year my son got drawn on a Second Draw for the youth alligator hunt. SO...... there is hope. I entered lots of drawing but not this perticular one due to schedule conflicts on available dates.

Year before last we had several applications in and of all the luck, we got drawn for two hunts on the same weekend. Lost my preferrence points for the one we DID NOT accept. Bummer!
                Pending 2nd draw!!

We will not find out until about 26th of Sept.

Comment

Working...
                X