Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Official Lake Whintney and Aquilla 2016-2017 hunting thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did buy an Ulterra 80 last spring. Had it a month. Never took it out of the box. Then got to thinking about how much it weighed. And then having to have two batteries to run it. More weight than I wanted. So I took it back for a refund. Wish they would offer a 55lb Ulterra. I'd be living a dream then.

Comment

Where'd everybody go? Are ya'll hunting are what?

Comment

I hunted today.
        I don't have a cell. So can't check in when hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
          I hunted today.
          I don't have a cell. So can't check in when hunting.
          Good to here u got out!!!
          U have much luck..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Didn't shoot at anything.

Comment

Here ya go guys it came in to CCR for processing , as per the customer it was high fence from Lama r county he said it was the smallest he's shot in years scored 275. Only 2 more to post now TG!
              Attached Files

Comment

In case I'm not awake for the ball drop HAPPY N EW YEA4 may 2017 be better than 2016 for all!

Comment

Hey Stom, what ball?

Comment

The one the fell down an hour ago.

Comment

I hope everyone has wonderful New Years day and if your out hunting good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Stink Bait View Post
                        I hope everyone has wonderful New Years day and if your out hunting good luck.
                        Wishing everyone a great new year while I'm at work.

Comment

Happy new Year!!!

May you all have a blessed year!!!

Comment

Well I didn't manage a buck this year … probably didn't help that my give a crap was much lower than normal lol. Maybe a doe tomorrow after that I won't be back from work before the end of season. Either way I'm not overly concerned there's still pigs to satisfy my hunting desires. Happy New Years everyone

Comment

I thought dropping the ball was a bad thing, according to sports authorities .

Happy New Year to all. And may you all have a Blessed 2017.

Comment

Will be out tomorrow. Hunting till the end (extended season). Then pig hunt about 4 weekends then on to fishing.
                                Last edited by switchback; 01-01-2017, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X