Kinda cold being wet

Comment

Had a 8 pt in. Too narrow wouldn't make 13 inchs

Comment

Originally posted by justindfw View Post
        Kinda cold being wet
        Where's your rainsuit.

Comment

Well that was miserable hopefully it's completely done now and I can dry out some. I checked the radar and over my little blue dot was literally the last place to have green lol. Not sure I trust the weather channel app's forecast abilities anymore

Comment

Just had two little pigs come in behind me, but they either saw me get up or smelled me since they were directly down wind and right on my trail. Either way I didn't really want a pig today

Comment

Rain needs to settle down lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TxnRunner View Post
                Well I thought I had a perfect heart shot. However, the shot missed the vitals completely but cut off the airway and broke both front shoulders. The cat was down hard but when I approached it I could see its body heaving and it began lifting its head and gnashing its teeth at me. I put another in but hit a little higher than I wanted. I wasn't walking up any closer to a wounded cat so I decided to end it and put one in the head. It wasn't ideal since I didn't want to pump the hide full of holes but hate to see them suffer. Apparently the vitals on those cats are much lower and farther back than I would have expected, they're all so much smaller then I would have expected.

That's illegal to shoot on corp land

Comment

Sigh I know there's still a few minutes left but looks like I'm gonna bust today and probably for rut. I'm leaving on Tuesday so 14 days after that the rut will likely be about done. Oh well I'll hunt in Iredell Monday morning maybe I'll get something there

Comment

Originally posted by Ender View Post
                    Sigh I know there's still a few minutes left but looks like I'm gonna bust today and probably for rut. I'm leaving on Tuesday so 14 days after that the rut will likely be about done. Oh well I'll hunt in Iredell Monday morning maybe I'll get something there
                    Don't get down. Lotta big deer taken over the Holidays. Killed my biggest chase-n a doe on the weekend before Thanks Give-n one year. And there always seems to be some bigger bucks move-n in mid Dec too.

Comment

Originally posted by coojay View Post
                      Yep, this stuff isn't good for our public hunting opportunities. Bobcats aren't legal game on the Whitney COE. It's your deal to shoot it- don't make it worse by posting it.

Comment

Originally posted by coojay View Post
                        Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                        Yep, this stuff isn't good for our public hunting opportunities. Bobcats aren't legal game on the Whitney COE. It's your deal to shoot it- don't make it worse by posting it.

Learn something new everyday.
                        I wasn't aware of that.

Comment

I looked it up and no it's not. But I'm pretty sure it used to be. I thought the rule used to say that all game and non game species could be hunted. But I could be wrong.

Comment

Furbearers and non-game species may not be hunted or taken, this is what I saw on the website

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

From the Fort Worth District hunting guide 2016 for Lake Whitney.

"Legal Game: Dove, squirrel, rabbit, waterfowl, turkey, feral hog, and deer."

Comment

Seems legit! Lol cleared it all up with ease

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X