No announcement yet.

Official Lake Whintney and Aquilla 2016-2017 hunting thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pigs found my corn and left me nothing but dirt.

Comment

Good luck to all that are out this morning.

Storm, put some more corn out. Maybe the pigs will be back just before dark this evening.

Comment

Sun came up way to fast!!!
        Was a slow morning for me got hot so I got out!!

Comment

Weather next weekend looking much better with cooler temps after the front on Wed and Thursday.

Comment

Don't feel bad storm I have the same problem I handle it if they would come out in the morning though dang piggies.

Comment

did a little scouting saturday after it got to hot and windy to stay in the tree. found these and I must say you can call me impressed I'm hoping that this scrape is from that large mass buck I got on camera. There's actually only one scrape it was just a little spread out and the glare of the sun made it hard to see in one picture, and it had just been worked either that night or morning. Then there was this massive track which was only about 20' from the scrape, though it was a bit old. It really was almost as big as my hand

and I got a couple pigs on camera for the first time on this plot the other day too storm.
              Attached Files

Comment

Here is a track I found last week on H9...plz excues my neon white hand,lol

Comment

Originally posted by Gunome View Post
                  Don't feel bad storm I have the same problem I handle it if they would come out in the morning though dang piggies.
                  The pigs don't bother me I think they can be more of a challenge than deer , I just need them to come visit while I'm there.

Comment

Who else is on stand this mornin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Not me not til wensday.

Comment

Not me. At the house do-n work.

Comment

Y'all ain't missin anything lol

Comment

Originally posted by rednecktbrizz7 View Post
                            Y'all ain't missin anything lol

You back in the same area?

Comment

Work is about to ruin the rest of my season. I planned on hunti g Monday and Tuesday next week but I may have to move that to wed through Friday this week.

Comment

Camped at lofers west over weekend. Walked to shower 100 yards from my camp, showered and changed into camo, grabbed my camo bag for my dirty stuff and shave bag and walked back to camp got in truck and headed to access point. By time I came back from evening hunt I found out ranger came by and said I can't cross fence into hunting area I have to go park at access gate. Called him today and all is fine. Just wonder why someone will go through the effort to report that.

Comment

Working...
                                X