No announcement yet.

Official Lake Whintney and Aquilla 2016-2017 hunting thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting, thanks for the tips. Y'all brush hunt on the ground or climber stands?

And anybody that wants to meet up around thanksgiving or Christmas holler at me. I'm a teacher so off those weeks*

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Comment

Has anyone else used the grim reaper carni-four?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by justindfw View Post
        That's storm and his dog with my doe. Next pic is the Lil buck that came out right after I shot the doe
        the question is, with that buck coming in right behind the doe, did you get her pee?

Comment

Originally posted by Ender View Post
          the question is, with that buck coming in right behind the doe, did you get her pee?
          No he didnt.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
            It used to be better by boat 10 or so years ago. Now everybody dose it. Everybody has the same idea. And it's just as quick and easy to walk in most of the time any more. Plus saves on fuel cause I'm not dragging a trailer/boat down, so I can get more trips in.

Very true, you'll c more people by boat than U will driving n

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
              Interesting, thanks for the tips. Y'all brush hunt on the ground or climber stands?

And anybody that wants to meet up around thanksgiving or Christmas holler at me. I'm a teacher so off those weeks*

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
              I have a bad knee that needs fixing,so no climbing up for me. I have a 3 person popup. But some times i just take my blind chair,and chill...after all thats why I payed this much for all this camo stuff im wearing lol

Comment

Originally posted by beararcher_84 View Post
                I have a bad knee that needs fixing,so no climbing up for me. I have a 3 person popup. But some times i just take my blind chair,and chill...after all thats why I payed this much for all this camo stuff im wearing lol
                Its a beautiful morning good luck to everyone hunting today!

Comment

Storm, i was gonna call you last night, but we were at the hospital till after 2am.

Good luck this morning.

Comment

don't know the area well enough but would I be ruining anyone's morning if I went fly fishing on the Nolan river?

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
                      Storm, i was gonna call you last night, but we were at the hospital till after 2am.

Good luck this morning.
                      Is she ok?!

Comment

Just missed a good buck he ducked my arrow I feel sick now lol

Comment

Originally posted by Treehunter View Post
                          don't know the area well enough but would I be ruining anyone's morning if I went fly fishing on the Nolan river?
                          There's a few miles of river frontage. And you should be fine. It's public land. And everybody is entitled to use it. Good luck fishing.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post

Good luck this morning.
                            Hope everything is OK now?

Comment

Originally posted by Treehunter View Post
                              That be my neck of the woods sir and ant been much going on just me out there as of late, com on by and good luck!

Comment

Nice morning for a few hours sit.

Comment

Working...
                                X