Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Official Lake Whintney and Aquilla 2016-2017 hunting thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes this is the first day you can get one. If you hunted last year you can do it online as for me I have to show up in person to get a permit. As per a conversation I hade with them you can get a permit even if you didn't turn in a survey this time and only this time.

Comment

Got my permit on line yesterday morning and was close to the 200th permit issued.

Comment

Looks like I got something else to do today, print permits.

Comment

Hey Mike you have anything to do on Saturday, Kenny and I are gonna go scout.

Comment

Is there any good apps for Android to track your steps and show u where u been like a path thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
              Hey Mike you have anything to do on Saturday, Kenny and I are gonna go scout.
              I'll let yall do the scout-n. I've done my share over the years. I already know where they are all at.

Thanks for the invite though .

Comment

I tried to get Justin but he's in Oklahoma.

Comment

Looks like very mild winds there Saturday. Temps in the mid 70s to upper 80s. Chance of rain in the afternoon/evening.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                    Looks like very mild winds there Saturday. Temps in the mid 70s to upper 80s. Chance of rain in the afternoon/evening.
                    we are going in the morning hehe hope we beat all the rain tho but its all good if we dont lol I wont melt idk about storm tho

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                      I'll let yall do the scout-n. I've done my share over the years. I already know where they are all at.

Thanks for the invite though .
                      you could share the the hidden spot I just want 1 lol and it can be a doe ill be happy =)

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny B View Post
                        you could share the the hidden spot I just want 1 lol and it can be a doe ill be happy =)
                        Did I say something about knowing where their at ? My memory is going with age .

Oh, and I better go put my pants on. Or the neighbors might get upset with me outside . Can't believe I forgot to put them on.

Comment

Looks like the W lake has come up about 7" in the last 24 hours. Grandbury is releasing a little over 7200 cfps at the moment. The W lake is still 1.60 feet below norm.

I may have to go hit the Grandbury dam for some stripers and sandies one morning very soon.

Comment

I tried calling the corp office a week ago to ask about camping at Steele Creek Park. Apparently they're waiting on a contractor to finish repairs, but they do intend to open it up at some point.

I hope you fellas have a great season! I lucked out and got drawn elsewhere.

Comment

Good luck over there Kirby! Hope ya get a good-n.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny B View Post
                                we are going in the morning hehe hope we beat all the rain tho but its all good if we dont lol I wont melt idk about storm tho
                                My rears been wet before I'm not going to melt.

Comment

Working...
                                X