• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice!!

Comment

Originally posted by webstertroy View Post
      Nice!!
      It would be nice if I was still there , I got hot an sweaty so I pulled out at 2 and try again at the end of the week.

Troy I have a spot for you so call me when you can.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rednecktbrizz7 View Post

Glad you got the truck fixed I left at 2 and didn't see you in my travel north. Have fun and good luck.

Comment

I had a Z7 with a QAD once. Bought it and a DXT from a dealer in Paris, TX. Still have some of those arrows that I bought in 2010 when I bought my first Elite. And still use them on both my Elites.
            And still have the DXT too.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
              I had a Z7 with a QAD once. Bought it and a DXT from a dealer in Paris, TX. Still have some of those arrows that I bought in 2010 when I bought my first Elite. And still use them on both my Elites.
              And still have the DXT too.

I love my Z prolly helps that I'm too broke to get a new bow right now but hey why do I need to change when this one works just fine

Comment

Colossal mistake of the night..... Forgettin the thermacell lol

Comment

Hope the skeeters have mercy on ya . Bought my first Mathews in 2000. And killed a ton of critters with it till 2010. By then, technology had changed so much, and having a shoulder injury in 2008, I updated at that point with a new Elite. Bought the 2010 Z7 and 2009 DXT in 2012. The 2009 DXT riser now has a 2008 cam, and new limbs in 2013. Got new limbs for it at 50-60lbs so I wouldn't injure my self again. Still have the 60-70lb limbs in case I decided to sell it some day. But the 1st Elite is my "go to" bow. Other is rigged out just for kill-n pigs. And the DXT is rigged just for kill-n whitetails at close range. Also rigged it out light to make it easy to carry in long distances.

Lotta good bows out there.

Comment

No mercy here and yes sir all the bow manufacturers are makin high quality products

Comment

Originally posted by rednecktbrizz7 View Post
                      No mercy here and yes sir all the bow manufacturers are makin high quality products

You see anything else tonight?

Comment

Glad y'all are seeing deer.

There are so many freaking acorns on the ground it's ridiculous...
                        Between me, my cousin and a friend, we haven't seen a single deer while sitting in the stand.

Comment

Originally posted by Mac... View Post

Between me, my cousin and a friend, we haven't seen a single deer while sitting in the stand.

I've only seen one also.... wish they would hurry and go bad

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
                            You see anything else tonight?

No sir not surprised I don't think they were movin too much this afternoon think that spike may have been cruisin for does to no avail lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mac... View Post

Find the oak with the most sign around it.... If I recall correctly white and red oak are the two favorites followed by live oak..... I know in my pic there is a ton of corn on the ground but there's A TON of acorns as well the corn right now is distance markers but they are Eatin on it if they cruise thru.... The reason I'm seeing deer is cuz I'm Huntin the oaks with the most sign

Comment

My spot has been getting hit hard since Saturday after I let it rest. Lots of droppings and no corn. Added more corn and will hunt the morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X