Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Storm View Post
    TG call me when you get free today.
    Just now seeing this. I'm home now till after dark if you wanna call. I'd be afraid If I called, I'd spook your hunt up being so close to prime time. If you wanna call after dark, that is fine. Or any time.

Comment

started turning my deer into good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by justindfw View Post
        started turning my deer into good stuff.
        That's not going to last very long justindfw.

Comment

Haha. Yeah. I have more stuff to make. Breakfest sausage ad ground is next. Got whole tenderloins two whole back strap and some butterfly ed back strap.

Comment

Who's going out there in the morning?

Comment

Not me I'm in San Antonio for a workshop before going back out on a rig Tickled pink to get back in the patch making real money and having bookoos of days off for hunting. Even though I have to sometimes miss the best times I can usually spend more time in the woods this way.

Comment

This maybe a stupid question, but how much corn do yall put out? I live a little more then a hr away so running and putting corn after work don't happen.. So I go out on the weekends.. I don't think the 40-50lbs I put out is good enough.. I split the bag and take half each day..

Comment

Originally posted by Ender View Post
                  Not me I'm in San Antonio for a workshop before going back out on a rig Tickled pink to get back in the patch making real money and having bookoos of days off for hunting. Even though I have to sometimes miss the best times I can usually spend more time in the woods this way.
                  Good for you it time to bank some money.

Comment

Originally posted by GunnerHunter View Post
                    This maybe a stupid question, but how much corn do yall put out? I live a little more then a hr away so running and putting corn after work don't happen.. So I go out on the weekends.. I don't think the 40-50lbs I put out is good enough.. I split the bag and take half each day..
                    They eat 40 pounds in 4 to 5 days at my spot. Less if pigs r around . If the pigs r around 40 pound will be gone in a night or two

Comment

Not much wind this morning

Comment

Good morning to be out Storm. Good luck to ya.

Comment

Spike came in no shot.

Comment

Little swirling wind I think that's what held him up no snorting just walked away.

Comment

He'll be back for a bite. Bet he was check-n for does.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                                He'll be back for a bite. Bet he was check-n for does.
                                I found his scrape and liking branch so he won't travel too far I hope.

Comment

Working...
                                X